This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Powersave and the removal of codes?

#1TheRamosOnlinePosted 3/13/2014 7:25:56 AM
Howdy o/

So I've posted 2 of my strategy videos here and then thought it'd be a smart idea to pick up a powersave to get things like Diancie, AZ's Floette, Latiasite/Latiosite so I could test them out and make some strategy videos in preparation for when they're legitimately released only to find that the codes have been removed with no explanation given.
Not one I can find at least.

I think any rumor of Nintendo forcing them to remove the codes can be brushed under the rug, as they'd have completely removed all codes if this was the case.

Since the items and pokémon can't be traded over the GTS, Wonder Trade or Internet trading, only local wireless, I doubt people were distributing them early, so Datel doesn't seem to have much of a reason for the removal.

So does anyone know why the codes were removed?

Is there any chance of them being re-added at some point in the future?
#2The_DragonwPosted 3/13/2014 7:31:21 AM(edited)
It probably was Nintendo.

The other codes are fine, but the Pokémon aren't released yet.

So...

Then again, it might be because they are moving the codes to Pro so Pro has point to being bought.

D:
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#3TheRamosOnline(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:33:01 AM
The_Dragonw posted...
It probably was Nintendo.

The other codes are fine, but the Pokémon aren't released yet.

So...

But then why would Nintendo say "Remove the cheats that let people have access to Pokemon they can't use online anyway and are completely useless in game but keep the ones that give you infinite money, pokemiles, battle points, items and change regular pokemon into shinies"?
#4InMooseWeTrustPosted 3/14/2014 3:20:38 AM
I got the Diancie event yesterday. It went into Pokémon Bank just fine but I couldn't trade it via wifi. I didn't get the Lati stones or AZ's Floette. I wish they would release the events but I guess Nintendo shut them down or something.

This thing is really useful for cloning. You have a bunch of Pokémon in your boxes in X or Y that you want to clone. Then you back up your save file with the Powersaves. Then you deposit into Bank. Then you load up your old backup save again. Then withdraw the clones from the Bank. I've been doing this and have several of every legendary Pokémon.
---
3DS games contact me! FC 1950-7682-0853
inmoosewetrust@gmail.com
#5Bushido20Posted 3/14/2014 5:17:54 AM
SO glad I didnt buy one. I knew it was too good to be true.
---
3DS FC: 0173-2637-1557
Lampent, pumpkaboo, and dusclops.
#6-Unowninator-Posted 3/15/2014 11:09:04 AM
WTF?
---
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth
FC: 3007-8077-9159 Sign my petition to allow more PMs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-/68039387
#7BloodlustSwedenPosted 3/15/2014 11:11:23 AM
Hopefully they are gone forever..
---
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*
#8DarkraiombPosted 3/15/2014 11:16:09 AM
BloodlustSweden posted...
Hopefully they are gone forever..

No you don't.
---
Mega Gayrados loose water and becomes Dark, so Waterfall will be less effective~ Halectic
#9Rayrayn20Posted 3/15/2014 11:25:41 AM
They have the Diancie and AZ's Floette, Latiasite/Latiosite in the PowerSaves Pro Version. I just got mine today. I guess they decided to remove it from the Normal PowerSaves Version.
#10-Unowninator-Posted 3/15/2014 11:27:25 AM
Rayrayn20 posted...
They have the Diancie and AZ's Floette, Latiasite/Latiosite in the PowerSaves Pro Version. I just got mine today. I guess they decided to remove it from the Normal PowerSaves Version.

F***! I wish I got Lati@site while I got the chance. Well, at least I got Floette & Diancie.
---
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth
FC: 3007-8077-9159 Sign my petition to allow more PMs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-/68039387