This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Powersave and the removal of codes?

#51SpoonMan54321Posted 3/20/2014 8:20:47 PM
tag to try later
---
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - In-game name is "Y!"
#52MjnMixaelPosted 3/20/2014 8:39:37 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
I really, really hope that nobody finds a Kalos nativity hack, and that even if they do, the hack checks will be able to pick up on it.

There's literally no good that can come from such a thing.

Lol, as if that pentagon still meant anything at all any ore.
---
FC: 0130-1895-9575 Name: Mike
X/Y TSV: 3460 - Normal Safari: Kecleon/Eevee/Aipom
#53Gameandwatch2Posted 3/20/2014 8:45:14 PM(edited)
MjnMixael posted...
Lol, as if that pentagon still meant anything at all any ore.

It still mostly prevents people from cheating in WiFi tournaments (I say "mostly" because some hacked Pokemon made it through before Bank's checks got updated).

It also lets people know whether or not a Pokemon is capable of relearning egg moves.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)
#54ChapFromKrugisPosted 3/20/2014 8:43:51 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
I really, really hope that nobody finds a Kalos nativity hack, and that even if they do, the hack checks will be able to pick up on it.

There's literally no good that can come from such a thing.

What would even be the point? Lying to people in trades?
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-6820 | IGN: Neo (Y) Makoto (X) | TSV: 1879 |
http://i.imgur.com/7Xwzm4i.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/UH3gNcZ.png
#55Gameandwatch2Posted 3/20/2014 8:46:39 PM
ChapFromKrugis posted...
What would even be the point? Lying to people in trades?

That and cheating in WiFi tournaments.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)
#56Teix666Posted 3/21/2014 1:12:58 AM
Hey Uhh the Diancie cheat engine trick doens't seam to be working can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong ?
#57Teix666Posted 3/21/2014 1:23:23 AM
Teix666 posted...
Hey Uhh the Diancie cheat engine trick doens't seam to be working can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong ?

ok I figured out why I couldn't find it with the cheat engine, but now the person in the Pokemon center doesn't seam to show up do I have to beat the game first ? or am I not doing something right ?
#58GerryfriesPosted 3/21/2014 4:40:56 AM
Hey everyone, I found that someone posted a workaround. I thought the info would be useful here:

"It requires one thing: A person with Powersave, Diancie and Floette and is willing to do it. I don't know who might, but I will leave the steps here in case that day comes.

This should work for any person who has a Diancie, the Floette, and the lati stones. You also need access to Pokemon Bank. I am unsure if it is free still because I paid for my access.

Step 1: Give Diancie on of the Lati stones and give the Floette the other. Make sure you clone them so you have one yourself.

Step 2: Deposit Diancie and the Floette onto Pokemon Bank.

Step 3: Use the Powersave to make a backup of your save.

Step 4: Start a new game and then save over your save in the cartridge. The reason for this is to prevent your player information from being accessed by other people who will use the save. Once the process is complete, you can load the save you made a backup of.

Step 5: Use Pokemon Bank to withdraw Diancie and the Floette and put in in your game. They should now be the only pokemon in your PC.

Step 6: Take the backup you made earlier of your real save and name it something like "RealPlayerSave" and put it somewhere else.

Step 7: Make a backup of the save with the Diancie and the Floette in the PC with Powersave.

Step 8: Upload that save to someone with a Powersave that is unable to access it, or simply freely distribute it.

Now for the people with Powersave with no access to Diancie and Floette...

Step 1: Make a backup of your save, name it something like "MySave".

Step 2: Download the save and use it in your game.

Step 3: Load up Pokemon Bank and take them from the PC into your Pokemon Bank. Remember, Pokemon Bank uses the 3DS to store the account, not the game.

Step 4: Restore your real save onto the cartridge and load up Pokemon Bank again. Put Diancie and Floette onto your game. Voila! You are done!

From here, you could use Powersave to clone as many as you want. Remember though, Diancie cannot be traded via Wi-Fi, except Wonder Trade. You can use it to participate in local battles however."
#59bubbyman2Posted 3/21/2014 5:55:38 AM
Is there any place where I can currently download the save with Lati stones Floette and Diancie? And then how would I put it into Powersaves?
---
3ds fc is 1977 0405 9640
#60GerryfriesPosted 3/21/2014 6:14:16 AM
No one has done it yet. I have only provided the steps. So someone who has all of these items already must do it first, and I have seen a few people who have posted on this very thread who claim to have them. We can only wait and hope they will do it.

The process itself would literally take about ten minutes or so.