This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Powersave and the removal of codes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Powersave and the removal of codes?

User Info: SpoonMan54321

SpoonMan54321
3 years ago#61
datel removed the codes from their servers. using cheat engine to select the codes no longer works. I bought it for shiny hax & cloning, so it's fine but I'm a little upset I didn't try to get the stuff last night instead of waiting until today. owell.
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - In-game name is "Y!"

User Info: Teix666

Teix666
3 years ago#62
ok I found a save that supposedly has Diancie in it though I am not sure how to open it with powersaves to make sure it does have Diancie in it can anyone help me ?

Teix666
3 years ago#63
Nevermind it makes the game corrupted so don't try to get Diancie Nintendo made it so it corrupts your game now.

User Info: Gerryfries

Gerryfries
3 years ago#64
The directory should be named "Powersaves 3DS" under your user folder. Put it in there and load it up.

User Info: kn2ply

kn2ply
3 years ago#65
Gerryfries posted...
The directory should be named "Powersaves 3DS" under your user folder. Put it in there and load it up.
I thought backed up saves could only be restored to the cartridge they had been backed up from? That datel put headers in the sav files to ensure this or something?

User Info: Pokepon

Pokepon
3 years ago#66
Teix666 posted...
Nevermind it makes the game corrupted so don't try to get Diancie Nintendo made it so it corrupts your game now.

I have Diancie in my Y version and it never corrupted on me once.
FC: 0946-3202-3422 l Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb
OGPC ID #00037

User Info: dexter1984

dexter1984
3 years ago#67
Savegames are LOCKED to the cartridge it originated from, the only universal 3ds savegames you can share are from flashcarts.

Seriously, people still don't know this?
IGN: Yakumo | 2938 6993 7158

User Info: Gerryfries

Gerryfries
3 years ago#68
Some people say it works, some don't. I cannot try because all available save are for Y.

Besides, it won't belong until these save are easily decrypted publicly, now that we have a retail save dumper.

Teix666
3 years ago#69
then maybe the save I had doesn't work as a public one, but I hope there will be one that comes out so I can get a Diancie

User Info: Kaphotics

Kaphotics
3 years ago#70
Gerryfries posted...
Some people say it works, some don't. I cannot try because all available save are for Y.

Besides, it won't belong until these save are easily decrypted publicly, now that we have a retail save dumper.

sigh

you cannot swap savefiles between carts.

and no - savefiles won't be easily decrypted publicly any time soon; you need a hacked 3DS setup to run the AES decryption because the key registers are write only.
AIM: Kaphotics | Pokecheck Administrator
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Powersave and the removal of codes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived