This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Powersave and the removal of codes?

#81asdfDan64Posted 3/24/2014 11:14:51 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
asdfDan64 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68187640

They patched that.

A really, REALLY long time ago.

Ah really, when did that happen btw? I guess there's a reason for that code now.
---
Life is (a f)unfair!
#82Turboblazer7293Posted 3/25/2014 3:04:36 AM
So does powersaves PRO have it...please don't forget I'm getting the pro version and not the normal one.

Pokemon, from small little furballs to inanimate objects
#83Turboblazer7293Posted 3/25/2014 3:06:05 AM
And it (It says the word it in my last post) is diancie, latios and latiasite, and as floette
#84AquaX101Posted 3/25/2014 3:14:50 AM
Turboblazer7293 posted...
So does powersaves PRO have it...please don't forget I'm getting the pro version and not the normal one.

No, it doesn't have it.
---
3DS FC: 5171-9849-9697 | Powersaves service available! Looking for other ways to get Diancie!
#85chokingvictim87Posted 3/25/2014 3:21:28 AM
I actually rang Datels offices yesterday in the UK on my lunch break and asked to be put through to someone who deals with the codes and coding.They put me through,heres what happened-

me: Hi,i wonder if you can help me. I bought the powesave for some certain codes. They were on there for 3 weeks and have no disapeared. Whats the reason for this?

Datel: I cant discuss this with you.

Me: Well,Im a consumer who bought this product for those codes so I think you owe me and others an explanation for the removal? Were they faulty or something?

Datel: I cant say anything or comment further. The email you recieved should explain everything.

Me:You mean the generic cut copy email with no real answer other than some people complained apparently?

Datel:...........I cant comment

Me:Thanks for no help
#86SilentS89Posted 3/25/2014 3:43:15 AM
chokingvictim87 posted...
I actually rang Datels offices yesterday in the UK on my lunch break and asked to be put through to someone who deals with the codes and coding.They put me through,heres what happened-

me: Hi,i wonder if you can help me. I bought the powesave for some certain codes. They were on there for 3 weeks and have no disapeared. Whats the reason for this?

Me: Well,Im a consumer who bought this product for those codes so I think you owe me and others an explanation for the removal? Were they faulty or something?

Datel: I cant say anything or comment further. The email you recieved should explain everything.

Me:You mean the generic cut copy email with no real answer other than some people complained apparently?

I believe you.
#87chokingvictim87Posted 3/25/2014 3:45:57 AM
They were proper cagey with me-actually made a difference ringing the reception desk instead of the customer care line
#88-Unowninator-Posted 3/25/2014 7:41:29 AM
chokingvictim87 posted...

If you bought the product specifically for those codes, you may be able to request a refund.
---
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth
FC: 3007-8077-9159 Sign my petition to allow more PMs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-/68039387
#89Turboblazer7293Posted 3/25/2014 1:02:03 PM
So it doesn't have it does it..because this makes very upset and it means that I will pay for code that I didn't bargain for. Why wouldn't pro have it at all.

#90PikachuIsUberPosted 3/27/2014 9:51:32 PM
For those saying its on Powersaves Pro are lying. There is no difference in the products, it states it on the website.

"Powersaves Pro and PowerSaves are the same product - simply branded differently for different territories."