This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon x Dr. Who AND Pokemon x World Cup?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon x Dr. Who AND Pokemon x World Cup?
1 year ago#1
Is it just me, or did both of these weird things just happen on the same day?
---
For all your Smash Bros character selection needs, check this thread. Has every date a character might be on:
http://tinyurl.com/n48kg6f
1 year ago#2
i have a strong feeling the delphox thing is probably coincidence with dr who since i doubt bbc could get a temp licence to be allowed to use their trademark in a single episode, not without it costing them an arm and a leg anyway.
---
Rena~
1779-0713-6090 SV-3219
1 year ago#3
Don_of_Blades posted...
i have a strong feeling the delphox thing is probably coincidence with dr who since i doubt bbc could get a temp licence to be allowed to use their trademark in a single episode, not without it costing them an arm and a leg anyway.

I don't think it's a name you could just randomly come up with. And even if you did, the character still looks a lot like the real Pokemon. Doubt it's a coincidence. Might just be a really direct reference. Or who knows? It's unlikely, but maybe this is part of what Nintendo meant when they said they'd be licensing out their IPs more.
---
For all your Smash Bros character selection needs, check this thread. Has every date a character might be on:
http://tinyurl.com/n48kg6f
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon x Dr. Who AND Pokemon x World Cup?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived