This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon games encourage forced mating!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon games encourage forced mating!!!
2 years ago#1
I left my poor female eevee with a male smeargle in the daycare and although the guy told me they dont like each other i received an egg. Now if they dont like each other the male must have done something despicalbe to the helpless girl and it left an egg. Well played GF
FC 5429-8668-7274 Dragon Safari gabite Dragonair LF Starter and Ditto safaries pm me
2 years ago#2
As far as we know, Pokemon eggs come from two compatible Pokemon being in close proximity with each other for a long enough period of time and the egg just magically appears.
I stand in the place bathed in heavenly light, thou art where the gate to the Underworld opens, come forth, divine lightning! This is the end! Indignation!
2 years ago#3
Forced mating is..... Bad?

If that's your stance I would avoid looking up dog breeding. Or horse breeding.

I also advise to not watch any program about wildlife. I wouldn't look in the backyard either. Or you will be offended.
3DS FC: 3136-7659-4863
2 years ago#4
Annfan posted...

I also advise to not watch any program about wildlife. I wouldn't look in the backyard either. Or you will be offended.

i hope you are jokig because i was. If not i will have to facepalm myself
FC 5429-8668-7274 Dragon Safari gabite Dragonair LF Starter and Ditto safaries pm me
2 years ago#5
ShadianVise posted...
As far as we know, Pokemon eggs come from two compatible Pokemon being in close proximity with each other for a long enough period of time and the egg just magically appears.
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816; IGN: Mtvn Official Water-type Gym Leader of GFAQS MGM PokeLeague Gym status: Open; Battle Style 3v3 singles
2 years ago#6
*gasp* THE HORROR
oh
2 years ago#7
Now that I think about it, human beings who don't like each other much breed all the time, happily.
3DS FC: 3136-7659-4863
2 years ago#8
ShadianVise posted...

I have a good feeling that Harry Potter is responsible for the eggs "Magically Appearing"
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
3DS FC: 2208-6484-2512
2 years ago#9
Maybe the eggs come from....uhh...errm....
Ignorance is bliss! 3DS: 4768-8177-0708
X IGN: Zay
2 years ago#10
WorldTrader posted...
Annfan posted...

i hope you are jokig because i was. If not i will have to facepalm myself

Haha that guy took the bait. Congrats TC
FC: 3823 - 9082 - 0515, Mii: Erica
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Cascoon, Ariados, Toxicroak
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon games encourage forced mating!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived