This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Safari Question mark face

#11ElNurglingPosted 3/17/2014 11:30:42 AM
Valen-stein posted...
Hmmm.. You're positive people turn into question marks if they delete you?
For that fun fact, do hidden abilities still appear even if they've deleted you (but you still have their safari and 3rd pokemon?)

Yes to both questions. Their face turns into a question mark if they delete you, but their safari (if fully unlocked before) remains fully intact as long as you don't delete their FC.
---
3DS FC 4511-0567-3041 (Boldore, Magcargo, Rhydon)
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#12FuneralCakePosted 3/17/2014 11:31:25 AM
The person's avatar can become a question mark if you delete people from your friends list. It doesn't necessarily mean they have deleted you. For example, a lot of my friends turned into question marks after I deleted some other people from my list, but I was still registered on my friend's 3DS.

Either way, as it has already been mentioned in this topic, it won't affect anything in the Friend Safari itself. The only thing that will change will be their avatar, but you can still access all three Pokemon and still get their hidden abilities. It's purely an aesthetic thing.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#13HaxdreigonPosted 3/17/2014 11:38:14 AM
FuneralCake posted...
The person's avatar can become a question mark if you delete people from your friends list. It doesn't necessarily mean they have deleted you. For example, a lot of my friends turned into question marks after I deleted some other people from my list, but I was still registered on my friend's 3DS.

Either way, as it has already been mentioned in this topic, it won't affect anything in the Friend Safari itself. The only thing that will change will be their avatar, but you can still access all three Pokemon and still get their hidden abilities. It's purely an aesthetic thing.

Wait! Hold on! Are you saying that I can pretty much delete all 90+ "friends" I have and still get access to their Friend Safari afterwards?
---
My FC is 4570-7712-8860. PM me when you added me!
#14FuneralCakePosted 3/17/2014 11:40:00 AM
Noooooooooooo! Where did you get that idea? Maybe I didn't word something right...

If you delete the person from your friends list, you will lose access to their Friend Safari. It's entirely based on the friends list.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#15HaxdreigonPosted 3/17/2014 11:49:13 AM
Ah ok, you got me pretty exited and worried at the same time.
---
My FC is 4570-7712-8860. PM me when you added me!