This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, how's the Pokebattle beta metagame going?

#1SalsaSavantPosted 3/18/2014 2:23:58 PM
You know, the one with the points system and the great looking interface? I'm kind of interested in it, when will it become open?
---
For all your Smash Bros character selection needs, check this thread. Has every date a character might be on:
http://tinyurl.com/nkcjsvn
#2Oreno5267Posted 3/18/2014 2:37:52 PM
wnast it an invite by email?
---
There are more stars in the sky then grains of sand on Earth. But there are more atoms in a grain of sand then there are stars in the sky.
#3SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:48:40 PM
Bump
---
For all your Smash Bros character selection needs, check this thread. Has every date a character might be on:
#4SilverZangoosePosted 3/18/2014 2:49:35 PM
Does it use Smogoon rules? If so, it sounds like a huge waste of time, but if it uses real rules, it might be worth playing.
#5SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:52:53 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
Does it use Smogoon rules? If so, it sounds like a huge waste of time, but if it uses real rules, it might be worth playing.

It uses a unique value based system.
---
#6SirPikachuPosted 3/18/2014 2:57:13 PM
Oreno5267 posted...
wnast it an invite by email?

Yes.

And it's pretty good. I've seen a lot of unique stuff. I've been USING a lot of unique stuff.

You still see the washing machine, the lava dome, and others a lot tho. It's fun teaing through those with an Ambipom though :)

Also, the website itself is so organized and clean. And you can click any pokemon icon in the battle to pull up their Pokedex page, with all their information and the submitted sets.
---
3DS FC: 2380-3181-9777
Everyone call me elf monster
#7RAcastBlasterPosted 3/18/2014 3:00:26 PM(edited)
It's pretty great, and it forces you use use one or two things you might not do otherwise, by virtue of the system. Of course, there are some issues, since it's still in Beta.

Like, oh I don't know... Darkrai isn't banned. Seriously, it's hilarious using Darkrai in an OU analogue, and I intend to use it maliciously until it's inevitably banned.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (Name: Ensei), Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 Friend Safari: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent
Steel types are the best!
#8SirPikachuPosted 3/18/2014 3:05:20 PM
RAcastBlaster posted...
It's pretty great, and it forces you use use one or two things you might not do otherwise, by virtue of the system. Of course, there are some issues, since it's still in Beta.

Like, oh I don't know... Darkrai isn't banned. Seriously, it's hilarious using Darkrai in an OU analogue, and I intend to use it maliciously until it's inevitably banned.

I knowwwww, same with Genesect. They're just too stronk.
---
#9RAcastBlasterPosted 3/18/2014 3:16:37 PM
SirPikachu posted...
RAcastBlaster posted...

Honestly, I still don't quite see why Genesect deserves the ban. I mean, I do...but at the same time I don't. He fills that same sort of role that Salamence did back in Gen 4 (which earned him a ban for a time), but I don't know if it deserves the ban. Darkrai, on the other hand, needs to be banned, seriously.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (Name: Ensei), Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 Friend Safari: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent
Steel types are the best!
#10SirPikachuPosted 3/18/2014 3:32:24 PM
RAcastBlaster posted...
SirPikachu posted...
RAcastBlaster posted...

Honestly, I still don't quite see why Genesect deserves the ban. I mean, I do...but at the same time I don't. He fills that same sort of role that Salamence did back in Gen 4 (which earned him a ban for a time), but I don't know if it deserves the ban. Darkrai, on the other hand, needs to be banned, seriously.

Download + Choice Band/Specs + versatile movepool hurts a lot.
---