This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Gen 1's storyline makes this game's storyline look like a joke

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why Gen 1's storyline makes this game's storyline look like a joke
1 year ago#51
zelionx posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
zelionx posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
zelionx posted...
Also I know more about gen 1's story line than tc and I'm not even a genwunner

hardly i know evrything there is to know about gen 1 storyline n im not a genwunner ether i just lyk a generation thts the best n thts gen 1.

Ok then tell me why did Team Rocket invade Mt. Moon the Pokemon Tower and Sliph Co

to get fossils. to get silph scope/ master ball.

Wrong but I'll let you try again. Hint: they're all for the same reason

ur wrong unless u mean there overall goal wich is 2 control all pokemon 4 world dominashun. there specific resons 4 been there r wot i sed tho.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
1 year ago#52
SilverZangoose posted...
eva herd of less is mor?

It doesn't work that way with spelling.

Internet short-forms are not spelling.
---
"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
1 year ago#53
SilverZangoose posted...
zelionx posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
zelionx posted...
SilverZangoose posted...

hardly i know evrything there is to know about gen 1 storyline n im not a genwunner ether i just lyk a generation thts the best n thts gen 1.

Ok then tell me why did Team Rocket invade Mt. Moon the Pokemon Tower and Sliph Co

ur wrong unless u mean there overall goal wich is 2 control all pokemon 4 world dominashun. there specific resons 4 been there r wot i sed tho.

Nope I'm correct. Giovanni is obviously related to the creation of Mewtwo. When the people at the lab screwed up and it escaped Giovanni plotted to re-capture it. When they invaded sliph scope for the master ball it was to catch mewtwo without fail. When they invaded pokemon tower and had the sliph scope it was to capture ghost types to beat mewtwo a psychic type. And they wanted the fossils to revive prehistoric and presumably powerful pokemon to stop mewtwo. There's also a random rocket grunt in cerulean.

You claim gen 1 had the best story line and you don't even know what the story line is
---
FC: 5412-9925-4803
IGN: Justin
1 year ago#54
zelionx posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
zelionx posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
zelionx posted...

Nope I'm correct. Giovanni is obviously related to the creation of Mewtwo. When the people at the lab screwed up and it escaped Giovanni plotted to re-capture it. When they invaded sliph scope for the master ball it was to catch mewtwo without fail. When they invaded pokemon tower and had the sliph scope it was to capture ghost types to beat mewtwo a psychic type. And they wanted the fossils to revive prehistoric and presumably powerful pokemon to stop mewtwo. There's also a random rocket grunt in cerulean.

You claim gen 1 had the best story line and you don't even know what the story line is

thts all made up lol. link me 2 ingame sources tht state this plz.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
1 year ago#55
Man, I need to get an eye exam after reading the first post.
---
GT: xAsianKamikazEx
3DS F.C. 0705-3224-8594/Friend Safari: Flying: Tropius, Swanna, Doduo
1 year ago#56
SilverZangoose posted...
zelionx posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
zelionx posted...
SilverZangoose posted...

thts all made up lol. link me 2 ingame sources tht state this plz.

Dumb dumb dumb you're no better than those people that like gens 3-6 who have to have their stories explained in-game. Lol such a noob XD
---
FC: 5412-9925-4803
IGN: Justin
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why Gen 1's storyline makes this game's storyline look like a joke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived