This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Physical Pokemon Y, downloaded Pokemon X. (Question)

#1Star-sanPosted 3/21/2014 11:26:20 PM
How will I add people on my X version? Will I somehow have two friend codes? Also, will my Friend Safari be different or the same?
---
FC: 4141-3861-9708 /// - Friend Safari: (Ghost) Spiritomb, Phanthump, Shuppet
IGN: Austin
#2BurnedPotatoesPosted 3/21/2014 11:31:12 PM
Everything is the same, even the people you added.
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Flying Type, Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless needed.
#3Star-san(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 11:33:45 PM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
Everything is the same, even the people you added.

Interesting, thanks for the answer. I haven't decided yet but I have 40 dollars on the eShop, not sure if I should get X as well or go for Yoshi's New Island, Animal Crossing or A Link Between Worlds..
---
#4inTaCtfuLPosted 3/21/2014 11:35:41 PM
There is a free promotion for Pokemon X and Y. Hopefully you haven't used your 3DS pin number, if you haven't then you can get something like Animal Crossing and then get Pokemon X for free.
---
i7-3970X Extreme ~ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ~ 32 GB DDR3-2133 ~ 10 TB 7200RPM ~ 500 GB SSD ~ 690 x2 ~ 1200 W PSU Gold ~
#5Star-san(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 11:39:20 PM
inTaCtfuL posted...
There is a free promotion for Pokemon X and Y. Hopefully you haven't used your 3DS pin number, if you haven't then you can get something like Animal Crossing and then get Pokemon X for free.

I have used it already, sadly.. I was already aware but I appreciate the thought.
Do you guys think it's worth it to get a second Pokemon game in this generation? I wanted to see the girl's customization items as well as having a game that I wouldn't cry over if I were to reset, but at the same time I have heard great things from the other games I have listed.
---
#6BurnedPotatoesPosted 3/21/2014 11:41:03 PM
Star-san posted...
inTaCtfuL posted...

I have used it already, sadly.. I was already aware but I appreciate the thought.
Do you guys think it's worth it to get a second Pokemon game in this generation? I wanted to see the girl's customization items as well as having a game that I wouldn't cry over if I were to reset, but at the same time I have heard great things from the other games I have listed.

Is that all you want a second copy for?

You're better off getting the other games you listed.
---
#7Star-san(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 11:44:54 PM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
Star-san posted...
inTaCtfuL posted...

Is that all you want a second copy for?

You're better off getting the other games you listed.

Well, I do want to go through it and trade the exclusives over as well. I don't really think I would reset the game though, I just mean I could trade everything to Y and then reset if I did really want to for whatever reason.

In any case, why do people buy both games? I wish I had enough to buy two games but I can only make a choice of one. ;;
---
#8Star-san(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 11:54:47 PM
Bump, just wondering why people decide to purchase both games.
---
#9BurnedPotatoesPosted 3/21/2014 11:57:27 PM
Star-san posted...

To get version legends, items, and some other junk.

Some also use the other as their "fun" game, which they hack for fun(except for this gen)

Others have them for Nuzlockes and stuff like that, others maybe do it just because they want two.

I dunno.
---
#10Star-san(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 12:05:34 AM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
Star-san posted...

To get version legends, items, and some other junk.

Some also use the other as their "fun" game, which they hack for fun(except for this gen)

Others have them for Nuzlockes and stuff like that, others maybe do it just because they want two.

I dunno.

Hm..maybe it is a better idea to get a different game. I really appreciate you giving me your opinion, I have issues when it comes to purchasing decision sometimes.

(Would you reccomend Animal Crossing: New Leaf, if you have played it? I've never played an Animal Crossing game.)
---