This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

after clone my pokemon using Powersaves Nintendo block my Pokemon X cartridge

#61MagistrixZellPosted 3/25/2014 8:21:50 AM
AvengerV posted...
If you did not hack this would never have happened. Cheaters never win they lose.

TC was just being silly good sir.
#62PkmTrainerAbramPosted 3/25/2014 8:27:02 AM
SuperTails360 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Uh-huh. Problem is, he didn't provide any kind of evidence. Kinda hard to take this seriously when it hasn't happenned to anyone else and he didn't provide any shade of proof whatsoever. Sorry, but burden of proof relies on the party that makes the bold statement.

Ok...? Why does anyone have to prove anything to you or me? This isn't a court of law, if TC got banned and they're upset about it, they have every right to vent about it. If they don't post proof and you don't believe them, it doesn't instantly make them wrong, or a troll. Again, how do you know they weren't legitimately banned? And being the Internet, if TC were to take time to post proof, who's to say that won't be called fake? And who's to say it hasn't happened to anybody else? Anyone with a shred of common sense would accept the risks of using such a device, and if they get hit for it, well that's their fault.

You don't even know what you are talking about.

I shouldn't even be suckered into this, but you go on a site about a problem like this, it's kinda mandatory you post proof, if you really cared for getting help.

This is fear mongering plain and simple. And how STUPID do you have to be to delete your NNID in the first place(because maybe THAT'S why it happened)? Why would you even do that?

Site is a cesspool of stupidity.
---
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki TSV:2134
#63PkmTrainerAbramPosted 3/25/2014 8:33:09 AM
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Remember when trolling gfaqs was a art?
Me neither :/

Way back in 2004 when trolls were actually funny, elaborate and could get multiple people banned over thier antics. Because that's what a sucessful troll is. Not this "herp a derp" crap like this topic.
---
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki TSV:2134