This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are there any other gamefaqs battlers in the top 100 on pokemon showdown?

#81Ac3777Posted 3/25/2014 3:12:10 PM
Lol, my elo in OU is 1653 now because of Elo decay.

I was around the mid 1730-1760 range and in the top 200 (was hardly "laddering") two weeks ago.

Now, when I go on showdown I usually just play randoms because I'm kinda bored of OU. My Elo in ranbat is 1664 xD. 11 points higher than my OU ranking that has decayed.
---
3DS: 3969 - 5035 - 8237
Munna, Sigilyph, Xatu
#82Yoshiguy3971Posted 3/25/2014 4:01:31 PM
This seems like a good topic to post my 3vs3 team and get some great feedback.

Breloom@Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
Technian Ability
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Hp
Bullet Seed
Force Palm
Rock Tomb
Mach Punch

Yes, I'm using a scarfed poke, but Scarfed Breloom is so unpredictable. It catches so many Water pokes off-guard like Greninja and Rotom-W. He's usually my lead.

Espeon@Light Clay
Timid Nature
Magic Bounce Ability
252 Hp, 252 Spe, 4 Spa
Light Screen
Reflect
Psychic
Morning Sun

My Prankster Counter and Status Reflecter. I used to have Baton Pass on it for pursuiters, nut it proved to be completely useless. Whenever I see a status move coming, I just switch this in and attempt to set up some screens. It also has great synergy with my next poke.

Volcarona@Lum Berry
Timid Nature
Flame Body Ability
252 Spa, 252 Spe, 4 Hp
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Fire Blast
Roost

It's 4x weak to SR... But I have Espeon, so that problem is fixed. Since Mixed Aegislash (also a menber of my team) is so annoying online, I brought this thing along. Although it gets hard walled by lots of pokes, Roost proves to be quite useful sometimes.

Aegislash@Weakness Policy
Quiet Nature
Stance Change Ability
252 Hp, 252 Spa, 4 SpD
Shadow Ball
Flash Cannon
Shadow Sneak
King's Shield

Honestly, I only brought this poke along because it counters/checks things that are threats to this team, like Gengar, Conkeldurr and Gardevoir. Just don't know what to replace it with.

Now, the MVP of the team.

Quagsire@Leftovers
Impish Nature
Unaware Ability
248 Hp, 252 Def, 8 Atk
Curse
Recover
EQ
Stone Edge

So many are Unaware of Unaware Quagsire's Potential. It wrecks so many strategies and pokemon online. BP teams, Dragonite, Scizor, you name it. Set up Curse in their face and hit things w/ EdgeQuake.

Gyarados@Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
Intimidate Ability
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
EQ
Stone Edge

Typical Gyarados Set. She's the newest member of the team and I added her to... Actually, I forgot. I should replace her too.

I've only gotten to mid 1600's on the ladders, and I need help going up. This means things like switching out my original team if six, moveset changes, practically anything.

Thnx in advance.
---
You scared the trolls away...
3DS FC: 3480-3191-2710/Friend Safari- Wooper, Camerupt, and Gastrodon.
#83ZinogreSparksPosted 3/25/2014 4:08:45 PM
I don't even play on Showdown.
#84Yoshiguy3971Posted 3/25/2014 6:11:28 PM
Forgot to mention:

My team is severely weak to Freeze-Dry users, Special tanks like Goodra, and Hard-Hitters like Mega-Kang.
---
You scared the trolls away...
3DS FC: 3480-3191-2710/Friend Safari- Wooper, Camerupt, and Gastrodon.
#85spooky96Posted 3/27/2014 10:22:00 AM
ZinogreSparks posted...
I don't even play on Showdown.

oh damn
---
I once saw a Flame Orb Scizor