This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trailer for Mega Evolution special is up on Serebii

#1PkmTrainerAbramPosted 3/25/2014 8:20:58 AM
Wonder if this will even get dubbed since specials like this seem to get ignored by TPCI.
---
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki TSV:2134
#2SalsaSavantPosted 3/25/2014 8:22:21 AM
Origins got dubbed, and I think the Rescue Team special did too? And this would be a great marketing tool on top of that.

So, I'm counting on getting it eventually.
---
For all your Smash Bros character selection needs, check this thread. Has every date a character might be on:
http://tinyurl.com/k9adz4z
#3PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 8:24:37 AM
SalsaSavant posted...
Origins got dubbed, and I think the Rescue Team special did too? And this would be a great marketing tool on top of that.

So, I'm counting on getting it eventually.

The Brock and Dawn BW specials didn't get dubbed and neither has Iris's special episode either. So there's that.

I honestly can't see them dubbing any unless it was a promotion for the next game in some way like your examples did.
---
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki TSV:2134
#4Serebii from SPPPosted 3/25/2014 8:24:40 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if this is dubbed and aired as a standard XY ep.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 3/25/2014 8:25:16 AM
That guy reminds me of Chrom...
Maybe it's just the blue hair?
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#6SalsaSavantPosted 3/25/2014 8:27:35 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
That guy reminds me of Chrom...
Maybe it's just the blue hair?

Similar hair and basic facial structure. If this was Fire Emblem, I'd be speculating that he's Chrom's cousin or something.
---
For all your Smash Bros character selection needs, check this thread. Has every date a character might be on:
http://tinyurl.com/k9adz4z