This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you catch and have any Gen 5 Pokemon on your team?

#31davidledsmaPosted 3/26/2014 5:43:24 PM
-Oath- posted...
Galvantula and Whimsicott

Whimsicott is gen five right? I'm pretty sure. She's amazing.

Yep.
---
Cinccino is amazing. 5LJW-WWWW-WWW5-DU9E
B39W-WWWW-WWW5-ESTD
#32Red JohnPosted 3/26/2014 5:44:22 PM
Escavalier.

I forgot how nice Bug/Steel typing is, and he gets his job done in Trick Room. Coverage could be better though.
---
3DS FC: 5086-2579-8163
IGN: John - Friend Safari: Psychic (Munna, Sigilyph, Duosion)
#33SilverZangoosePosted 3/26/2014 5:47:56 PM
charman5 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
charman5 posted...

Mine was made in MS paint

You said in your notebook. If you mean the Klefki one, I don't think that's any better than my Zangoose.

I AM GOING TOSHOW YOU THEM, IT WILL TAKE A WHILE SINCE IT IS IN MY REAL LIFE NOTEBOOK

Just take a photo on your phone or whatever and upload it to Imgur. It couldn't be of any worse quality that that first picture you showed lol.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#34charman5Posted 3/26/2014 5:54:30 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
charman5 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
charman5 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
No, lol. You know what they say: The only good Gen 5 Pokemon is a dead Gen 5 Pokemon.

Here's a picture I drew to reinforce that point:

http://i.imgur.com/UOQL5Ky.png

BTW, that picture is crap, I can do much better in my notebook

I drew that on MS Paint for a topic someone made asking people to draw their favourite Pokemon in Paint. If you find it necessary to brag that your drawings are better than something somebody made on MS Paint, your drawings must be REALLY bad. Also at least my picture isn't zoomed out and pixelated lol.

Mine was made in MS paint

You said in your notebook. If you mean the Klefki one, I don't think that's any better than my Zangoose.

There, finished most I could do, had to do my profile
http://instagram.com/charman5thebro
---
Controversial Fact of the day: it is possible for a durant to kill a charizard due to durant's high speed and high physical attack. One rock slide will do
#35Satoshi_Da_ZePosted 3/26/2014 5:55:20 PM
I'm not using any Gen V Pokémon in Kallos. I make a rule of sticking mostly to new species or ones that had any new evolution or significant relevance to the region.
---
GameFAQs GET DA ZE!
#36Godly_LucarioPosted 3/26/2014 5:56:54 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
No, lol. You know what they say: The only good Gen 5 Pokemon is a dead Gen 5 Pokemon.

This.
#37waterdeepchuPosted 3/26/2014 6:06:16 PM
I use volcarona and cofagrigus
#38FinalInsanityPosted 3/26/2014 6:08:35 PM
Sure do. I love Tornadus, no matter how disappointing Hurricane without rain is. Chandelure isn't a slouch in offense, either.