This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of my Kangaskhan's moves should I replace for Fake Out?

#11WolfJouninPosted 3/27/2014 7:16:32 AM
Zerohour7 posted...
Yeah assuming but most good played will have max EV's on mega lucario . Then let's assume that this lucarion was not out on the first turn but came out after a pokemon fainted that turn .

I know people will have max EV on Lucario, even then it isn't fast enough if it didn't Mega Evolve first or at the same time. It can definitely be a check to Mega Kangaskhan if it mega evolved earlier in the battle though, and laughs at its sucker punch even at +2. Regardless, Blaziken is a far more reliable check who comes in, protects, and proceeds to OHKO Kangaskhan with High Jump Kick while also laughing at sucker punch at +2, and if you're worried about missing, Blaziken can even OHKO 252 HP Mega Kangaskhan while using a Wide Lense.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4639 - 9096 - 3760
#12EnlinoPosted 3/27/2014 8:06:42 AM
WolfJounin posted...
It can definitely be a check to Mega Kangaskhan if it mega evolved earlier in the battle though, and laughs at its sucker punch even at +2. Regardless, Blaziken is a far more reliable check who comes in, protects, and proceeds to OHKO Kangaskhan with High Jump Kick while also laughing at sucker punch at +2

Both of these guys take over 50% from a +2 sucker punch. It works for a check but I wouldn't exactly call it 'laughing' (especially the mega Lucario, since he needs to be in a turn to mega evolve)
#13WolfJouninPosted 3/27/2014 8:13:11 AM
Enlino posted...
WolfJounin posted...
It can definitely be a check to Mega Kangaskhan if it mega evolved earlier in the battle though, and laughs at its sucker punch even at +2. Regardless, Blaziken is a far more reliable check who comes in, protects, and proceeds to OHKO Kangaskhan with High Jump Kick while also laughing at sucker punch at +2

Both of these guys take over 50% from a +2 sucker punch. It works for a check but I wouldn't exactly call it 'laughing' (especially the mega Lucario, since he needs to be in a turn to mega evolve)

Eh... I say laughing because it is a move that otherwise destroys most Pokemon at +2, but you're right. I should have said "laughing at unboosted Sucker Punch, and still surviving soundly from it at +2 even if SR is up".
---
3DS Friend Code: 4639 - 9096 - 3760
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 3/27/2014 8:17:42 AM
None of them. Replace Earthquake with Crunch.
Fighting + Dark >>>>> Fighting + Ground

And Air Balloon Aegislash completely shuts you down if you don't have Crunch.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#15TropiOUsPosted 3/27/2014 9:04:03 AM
return is useless replace it
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON
#16zelionxPosted 3/27/2014 9:07:31 AM
Earthquake

EQ doesn't get parental bond bonus in doubles

Assuming this is doubles otherwise fake out is useless
---
FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
I like churros
#17Teh_TiltyuPosted 3/27/2014 9:47:16 AM
TropiOUs posted...
return is useless replace it

with tackle imo
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy