This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scumbag Gamefreak

#1BossBangPosted 3/26/2014 12:50:07 PM
*Makes the most complex and deep Pokemon battle mechanics in the entire series*

*Also make single player main game the easiest in the series*
---
"Aaaaaand autocorrect just correctly corrected the word 'autocorrect'. It. Is. SELF AWARE." - Bossbang
#2SoothesayerPosted 3/26/2014 12:51:02 PM
Megas I could've done without though.
#3Teh_TiltyuPosted 3/26/2014 12:52:31 PM
but GSC is the easiest in the series
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy
#4Catalyst586Posted 3/26/2014 12:56:28 PM
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
#5SirPikachuPosted 3/26/2014 12:58:59 PM
For kids to play through, and adults to finish up.
---
3DS FC: 2380-3181-9777
Everyone call me elf monster
#6SilverZangoosePosted 3/26/2014 12:59:11 PM
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Until they made this. Sure I beat Pokemon Silver with a Pigeot and a Graveller at the age of 6, but this game is ridiculously easy. It offers so many easy ways to win. The EXP Share makes sure your entire team is always overleveled. If you raise all your Pokemon up to 5 in Amie, you can hax every fight. The capture of an OP gamebreaking Legendary is not only mandatory, but also extremely easy. You never have to fight more than four Pokemon, until your reach the Champion. Sure you can make X/Y difficult if you intentionally handicap yourself, but if you play to win with everything at your disposal, it's by far the easiest game.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#7Teh_TiltyuPosted 3/26/2014 1:07:51 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Until they made this. Sure I beat Pokemon Silver with a Pigeot and a Graveller at the age of 6, but this game is ridiculously easy. It offers so many easy ways to win. The EXP Share makes sure your entire team is always overleveled. If you raise all your Pokemon up to 5 in Amie, you can hax every fight. The capture of an OP gamebreaking Legendary is not only mandatory, but also extremely easy. You never have to fight more than four Pokemon, until your reach the Champion. Sure you can make X/Y difficult if you intentionally handicap yourself, but if you play to win with everything at your disposal, it's by far the easiest game.

GSC is still easier
---
#8zhellybellyPosted 3/26/2014 1:08:16 PM
I agree. I bred nine (9!) Pokémon on my Y game and transferred them to my X game when I bought that. As so, all nine (9!) Pokémon were level 1 from the get-go, and, granted, they got an XP boost because they were traded, but even so, leveling all of them from level 1 through-out the game evenly, I was always over-leveled.

I'm torn, as such. Because it's bad that the game is too easy, but it's good that you can level more than one full team of six Pokémon at the same time.
---
If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it, does a hipster buy its album?
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs; they always take things literally.
#9SilverZangoosePosted 3/26/2014 1:08:51 PM
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

GSC is still easier

Great counter-argument there...
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#10Teh_TiltyuPosted 3/26/2014 1:13:27 PM
but GSC had pathetic gyms that barely even reached lv40 and a even more pathetic E4 that didn't go past lv50

do i really need to argue they're as easy as breathing
---