This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever accidentally hatched a Shiny?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever accidentally hatched a Shiny?
2 years ago#31
Some guy on the trade board wanted a cacnea from me. I didn't have a spare on hand so I went and hatched one.

oh look it's a shiny. whatever, here take it. didn't even hatch another one.
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - In-game name is "Y!"
2 years ago#32
I hatched a shiny Chespin, first egg ever, and I dont like chespin :|, I ended up trading it for a legendary pokemon, was worth it
3ds FC: 1993-8547-2772
PC, PS3, 3DS gamer
2 years ago#33
When I was breeding my competitive Pinsir, I ended up with a Shiny one. Adamant, 4IV and Mold Breaker. I decided to forget going for the 5th IV and stick with the awesome looking shiny instead.
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
2 years ago#34
While hatching 100 Durant for a Wonder Trade stunt, I ended up getting a shiny on the 64th egg.

Stats are meh, but whatever.
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
2 years ago#35
2 meowth, gastly, tentacool, gligar.
I'll start actually trying to MM once I get my team(s) together.
Pokemon X Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion. FC: 4742-6496-8948
My trade list:
2 years ago#36
Accidentally hatched a Shiny Fennekin on the 4th egg when breeding a 5IV magician one. It's a 4 useless IV one with Blaze .... I guess I'll just keep it as eye candy >.>
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
2 years ago#37
I hatched a shiny Beldum when starting to breed for good IVs. It was the 3rd egg and inherited 4 perfect IV. Luck at its best.

Also a female Nidoran by accident. It didn't get Hustle but four perfect IVs again.
Home is where your chargers are~
2 years ago#38
My current battle Togekiss I was trying to get good IVs on before breeding Nasty Plot on it. It only got four perfect IVs, but it's defenses are about 27-29 each so I can still use it just fine. Missed Nasty Plot though
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841
2 years ago#39
Metagross and Riolu.

I was breeding for IVs on Beldum, when dat Shiny hatched. 31/31/x/31/31/31

Then I bred for Riolu to use Nasty Plot Mega Lucario. Got a Shiny one while IV breeding. Thought about using it...until I saw that Speed IV of 4.
The Green Team
2 years ago#40
I expect that the shiny Bagon I hatched back in Pearl may not have been a shiny if I hadn't traded it over from the file I bred it in, but I was happy since shiny Salamence looks awesome I think. All other shiny pokémon I obtained were either wild catches or trades.
XBL GT: JoeCool8524; 3DS FC: 4081 5498 9446
Trainer Shiny Value: 255 for X, 1354 for Y
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever accidentally hatched a Shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived