This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How come Team Rocket never tried stealing the twerps Pokemon in their sleep or..

#1tvmasterdoodlesPosted 3/27/2014 9:18:57 AM
Knocking them out and then taking them. For some reason they never think to aim their Pokémon's attacks at the humans to make them unable to command their Pokémon, making them defenseless for some reason. I cans see how they may not see any real challenge in it. They had a Victrebell for over 200 episodes that only ever used Sleep Powder ONCE! They could've easily manipulated Jigglypuff into doing their job for them in exchange for "later listening to its song themselves" then betraying it and using a Pokeball on it. I get that Even Evil Has Standards may be in effect for them but come on, they've tried killing Ash at least twice before and almost never think to just try that again, yet they recycle the same idiotic plots of disguise and pitfalls because they know the twerps are brain damaged, if they wore glasses that didn't even cover their eyes with their uniforms in full view, the twerp still wouldn't recognize them until the glasses came off.

Seriously all they'd have to do is put Ash's mouth at the chamber of a rocket launcher (since guns can't be uses ever again) and force them all to give up their Pokémon unless they wanna see Ash's brains blast off, then when they get them lie and blow him up anyway, no more twerp, huge promotion and world domination. Honestly if only a simple boy can stop the 3 worst agents in an evil organization, which in turn somehow stops everyone else in said organization from making real progress, then they are as a whole the worst criminal organization ever.

I realize I'm thinking too much about a children's anime designed to sell video games and toys, but I honestly don't even care, I just had to get this out of my system, just give my two cents.
#2fawful_XPosted 3/27/2014 9:20:28 AM
tl;dr
---
Current Project: Platinum Highlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68841397
Has the occasional moment of (in)competence.
#3YourLuckPosted 3/27/2014 9:23:46 AM
Because they're idiots...
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#4Muffinz0rzPosted 3/27/2014 9:24:37 AM(edited)
inb4Ok
inb4Anime
inb44Kids
inb4OakA
---
Not changing this sig until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010)
BRAVELY DEFAULT: 1075 - 0844 - 9134 + FS: Pumkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops.
#5tvmasterdoodles(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 9:25:38 AM
YourLuck posted...
Because they're idiots...

They never used to be idiots, they used to be genuine criminal threats. They had wanted posters for Arceus' sake! I think it all started when they made Ekans and Koffing evolve by crying.
#6OwltheowlPosted 3/27/2014 9:29:27 AM
tvmasterdoodles posted...
Why is a tv show not like real life?

Because the horn acts as a lightning rod, making Rhydon vulnerable.
---
FC: 4124 5002 8400.
Safari: Azumaril, Bibarel, War Turtle.
#7tvmasterdoodles(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 9:39:13 AM
Owltheowl posted...
tvmasterdoodles posted...
Why is a tv show not like real life?

Because the horn acts as a lightning rod, making Rhydon vulnerable.

Dude come on. I didn't say that, I'm saying we need better antagonists for this show. At this point they make Swiper the Fox look like a master thief. at the very least back in the old show we could've cut them out of some episodes, they got tiresome and episodes became predictable very very fast. Plus Ash stopped catching more Pokémon than he could carry on his person. At least the original series attempted to shake things up with the odd episode every now and again, come Hoenn the formula became cringeworthy.
#8tvmasterdoodles(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 9:49:22 AM
bump
#9DarkKirby2500Posted 3/27/2014 9:51:22 AM
If Team Rocket was realistic they would attack the trainers.

Attacking humans does happen in the manga.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#10Teh_TiltyuPosted 3/27/2014 9:52:24 AM
yeah tc is right

they should go try reviving a powerful being by making a fighting tournament to gather energy then making people related to said being go berserk

*runs*
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy