This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So at this point in the metagame....

#1drlolimasterPosted 3/27/2014 9:31:09 AM
what switches does a charizard porce before its mega?
#2TropiOUsPosted 3/27/2014 9:32:30 AM
Knowing which Charizard you are facing is actually obvious as hell.
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON
#3WolfJouninPosted 3/27/2014 9:45:38 AM(edited)
Just switch in Air Balloon Heatran with Ancient Power and Earth Power. Problem solved.

If X uses Outrage, while it breaks Air Balloon it gets locked hitting you ineffectively. If it uses Fire Punch/Flare Blitz, you laugh as it triggers Flash Fire. It clearly can't use Earthquake until it breaks Air Balloon. Thunder Punch isn't an issue, and is usually either that or Earthquake, so it can't Thunder Punch into Earthquake. Dragon Dance won't let it 2HKO you with Outrage either.

Y has to hit Heatran with Focus Blast twice, and if it doesn't run it then it can't do anything.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4639 - 9096 - 3760
#4drlolimaster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 9:55:58 AM
WolfJounin posted...
Just switch in Air Balloon Heatran with Ancient Power and Earth Power. Problem solved.

If X uses Outrage, while it breaks Air Balloon it gets locked hitting you ineffectively. If it uses Fire Punch/Flare Blitz, you laugh as it triggers Flash Fire. It clearly can't use Earthquake until it breaks Air Balloon. Thunder Punch isn't an issue, and is usually either that or Earthquake, so it can't Thunder Punch into Earthquake. Dragon Dance won't let it 2HKO you with Outrage either.

Y has to hit Heatran with Focus Blast twice, and if it doesn't run it then it can't do anything.

im asking what you would switch out of if it was in fron of a nonmega evolved charizard not into
#5TropiOUsPosted 3/27/2014 9:58:25 AM
drlolimaster posted...
WolfJounin posted...

im asking what you would switch out of if it was in fron of a nonmega evolved charizard not into

just look at its partner and it will be obvious which charizard you are facing
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON
#6WolfJouninPosted 3/27/2014 10:02:17 AM
drlolimaster posted...
WolfJounin posted...

I don't get it. "What would you switch out of it, not what you would switch into it". Isn't that the same thing? And I said Air Balloon Heatran because it can deal with BOTH mega variants, so you don't even need to know which it is.
---
#7TropiOUsPosted 3/27/2014 10:05:24 AM
WolfJounin posted...
drlolimaster posted...
WolfJounin posted...

I don't get it. "What would you switch out of it, not what you would switch into it". Isn't that the same thing? And I said Air Balloon Heatran because it can deal with BOTH mega variants, so you don't even need to know which it is.

Losing 50% for no reason is far from dealing with both
---
#8WolfJouninPosted 3/27/2014 10:09:27 AM(edited)
TropiOUs posted...

I don't get it. Do you ever elaborate on your posts, or do you just post something with no explanation? Do you even read my entire posts? Should I take that 80% of your posts are troll posts in your signature seriously?
---
#9TropiOUsPosted 3/27/2014 10:10:38 AM
WolfJounin posted...
TropiOUs posted...

I don't get it. Do you ever elaborate on your posts, or do you just post something with no explanation? Do you even read my entire posts? Should I take that 80% of your posts are troll posts in your signature seriously?

I don't need to elaborate on something that is obvious as hell for anyone smarter than the ingame AI
---
#10WolfJouninPosted 3/27/2014 10:12:37 AM
TropiOUs posted...
WolfJounin posted...
TropiOUs posted...

I don't need to elaborate on something that is obvious as hell for anyone smarter than the ingame AI

80% of your posts are troll posts I guess. So should I ignore list you now and save myself time in the future, or are you gonna elaborate? Probably doesn't matter to you if I ignore list you, but I am curious to your explanation if you are serious.
---