This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the most Dangerous Mega?

#31BallinariPosted 3/27/2014 2:39:13 PM
TropiOUs posted...
venusaur is not even close to dangerous lol

anyone voting for something that is not Gengar (for singles) or Kanga/Zard y 9 (doubles and triples)is picking the wrong option
edit: just read the first post. Anyone not voting for Gengar is trolling

Not even Mega Blaziken?
---
http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/danilo_gallinari.jpg
#32TropiOUsPosted 3/27/2014 2:40:39 PM
Ballinari posted...
TropiOUs posted...
venusaur is not even close to dangerous lol

anyone voting for something that is not Gengar (for singles) or Kanga/Zard y 9 (doubles and triples)is picking the wrong option
edit: just read the first post. Anyone not voting for Gengar is trolling

Not even Mega Blaziken?

Mega Blaziken is not even needed when you can just pass the speed to something like Mega Gyarados/Mega Kanga/Mega Tyranitar.
Also, perishtrap gengar in reality is mediocre as hell.
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON
#33OdaNobunaPosted 3/27/2014 2:41:24 PM
TalesOfXAndY posted...
OdaNobuna posted...
I don't know what is so good about Mega Gengar. Always eat it with Pursuit Tyranitar.

Mega Kangaskhan is wtf.

Kanga is not on the poll
Also Gengar has PerishTrapping

And? A Gengar appeared? Send Tyranitar. GG. I don't care if Tyranitar fall for Destiny Bond. My Tyranitar only exists to eat Mega Gengars.

I voted "other".
---
Playing: Etrian Odyssey Untold - The Millennium Girl; Rune Factory 4; Pokemon X; Umineko no Naku Koro ni; Da Capo.
#34kn2plyPosted 3/27/2014 2:41:26 PM
Other:
Mega banette 4 uberz
#35TalesOfXAndY(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 2:43:01 PM
OdaNobuna posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...
OdaNobuna posted...
I don't know what is so good about Mega Gengar. Always eat it with Pursuit Tyranitar.

Mega Kangaskhan is wtf.

Kanga is not on the poll

And? A Gengar appeared? Send Tyranitar. GG. I don't care if Tyranitar fall for Destiny Bond. My Tyranitar only exists to eat Mega Gengars.

I voted "other".

I never said it was unbeatable...
I just said it's a dangerous strategy
---
Member of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club ID:00004 Dragon Gym Leader Badge:Myth Badge
FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry//http://i.imgur.com/kCC4Ave.gif
#36OdaNobunaPosted 3/27/2014 2:49:49 PM
TalesOfXAndY posted...
OdaNobuna posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...
OdaNobuna posted...

Mega Kangaskhan is wtf.

Kanga is not on the poll

I voted "other".

I never said it was unbeatable...
I just said it's a dangerous strategy

Well, never lost for one. Everytime I see a Gengar on team preview, I choose my Tyranitar. 90% of the time, the Mega Gengar try to retreat and is OHKOed to Pursuit.
---
Playing: Etrian Odyssey Untold - The Millennium Girl; Rune Factory 4; Pokemon X; Umineko no Naku Koro ni; Da Capo.
#37GiratinalgaPosted 3/27/2014 2:59:09 PM
OdaNobuna posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...
OdaNobuna posted...

Mega Kangaskhan is wtf.

Kanga is not on the poll

I voted "other".

So you have a Pokemon on your team whose sole purpose is to die against one Pokemon?

I'm intrigued by what your definition of dangerous is.
---
PSN: julito427
3DS FC: 5300-9429-4816
#38TalesOfXAndY(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 3:02:07 PM
OdaNobuna posted...

Well, never lost for one. Everytime I see a Gengar on team preview, I choose my Tyranitar. 90% of the time, the Mega Gengar try to retreat and is OHKOed to Pursuit.

So Mega Gengar isn't dangerous despite the fact it's forcing you to run a pokemon to beat it?
Hmm...
---
Member of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club ID:00004 Dragon Gym Leader Badge:Myth Badge
#39Godly_GoofPosted 3/27/2014 3:06:37 PM(edited)
TalesOfXAndY posted...
OdaNobuna posted...

So Mega Gengar isn't dangerous despite the fact it's forcing you to run a pokemon to beat it?
Hmm...

Ya because every TTar's sole purpose is to kill that one pokemon right? /sarcasm

That's why it's on about 60% of teams right? Totally useless except that one pokemon. /sarcasm

Also, TR, Lol Mega Gengar.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#40TalesOfXAndY(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 3:09:16 PM(edited)
Godly_Goof posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...
OdaNobuna posted...

Hmm...

Ya because every TTar's sole purpose is to kill that one pokemon right? /sarcasm

That's why it's on about 60% of teams right? Totally useless except that one pokemon. /sarcasm

Also, TR, Lol Mega Gengar.

Except you missed the part where OdaNobuna said:
"My Tyranitar only exists to eat Mega Gengars"
---