This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 3

#221slomasterPosted 4/6/2014 6:27:34 AM(edited)
Draco Island, Port

Julian landed next to five ships carrying approximately 150 Dragons each. A Flygon then flew towards him.

"Representative Julian, I presume? I was tasked to accompany you to Venom Island. Please follow me aboard the commanding ship," he said.

"Are you the commander of these troops?" Julian asked.

"In some way. I have been recently promoted and this is my first task in this position," he uneasily replied.

Seems like the High Command got rid of the newest officer by picking him. I still can't believe how rude they are. "I am convinced you are the right for the job," Julian said to the Flygon as they were boarding the ship.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#222toad878Posted 4/6/2014 6:40:40 AM
Runway Island:

"Well, I've been travelling for a fair time now... I need to build a hut to sleep in," thought Zapo. Suddenly, it struck him. "Why don't I just go in one of these houses?" he said, heading towards a small, run down house.

As soon as he went inside, a Pidgey sent Zapo under a broken table.

"Why are we doing this?" asked Zapo.

"I'll explain later," answered the Pidgey.
#223Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 7:29:21 AM
"Well, I think it's clear that this force is more of a threat than we expected... I think that it's too late to do much at this point either, so we'll head back to Venom and see what we'll do to prevent more of these incidents after that." Robin said.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#224The_DragonwPosted 4/6/2014 9:30:38 AM
Dammit, I forgot Giratina was the Supreme Lord. The Charizard is just the 'Lord'. Unless one could call Giratina the Suprem...er Lord.

:/

Draco

Eventually, X reached the cave and was stopped by one of the guards.

"You again?" the guard said.

"Yes....."

"Has our master requested you?"

"No...but I was wondering what had been going on. Why there's suddenly so much activity here when this island has been quiet for so long."

"Well.......we have agreed to diplomacy with someone who is going to help us find out about the Fairies...since you never found that blasted landshark."

"Diplomacy? Why would an island that has been mostly cut off from everyone else suddenly agree to diplomacy?"

"It is in the interests of Giratina."

"Giratina? So even your 'master' has someone he answers to?"

"Fool, do you not know what Giratina is?"

"Yes...it is a legendary dragon, isn't it?"

"Giratina is not just a 'legendary dragon', it is our-"

"Save it. So this guy you agreed to help... who is he?"

"He is of Giratina's blood."

"That's it? No other reason? The only reason why you agreed to diplomacy with him is because he is of Giratina's blood? You disgust me. I know there is apparently a war going on, but sending out our forces to others is going to cause unnecessary deaths."

"If Giratina wills it, it does not matter."

"Whatever."

With that, X flew away.

Where might that 'landshark' be? Hmm... landshark.

Perhaps...my old home... Crevice. I wonder if it has changed much since I was taken away from my family?

I'm not sure if this contradicts anything, but...
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#225toad878Posted 4/6/2014 9:48:30 AM(edited)
Charge Island:

After planting the seeds, Bolty decided to defend the island instead of fighting others.

Magyk Island (A few weeks ago):

During the time Zapo and Blank got separated, Destiny was following. After thinking for a long time, he thought it would be a good idea to go to the nearby Magyk Island.
#226Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 9:49:39 AM
Robin ~ Venom Island

It's too late to help on Runway Island... But perhaps I could work on improving the army, to prevent further incidents like this? But do I attack Charge Island or Nature Island...?

Don't worry, ya didn't contradict anything. I think.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#227slomasterPosted 4/6/2014 9:55:28 AM
Sea

During the journey, Julian discussed the current situation with the Flygon. They agreed that Draco's decision to support a powerful army was correct, though they didn't agree on further involvement of Draco in the war.

Soon after, Venom Island came into sight.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
#228Chrizzel28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 10:02:16 AM
After returning to the main building, a soldier approached Robin.

"Lord Gaoi-"

"Gaol." Robin interrupted him

"Lord, ships are approaching the island, seemingly from Draco."

"Good, allow them to arrive without a hitch. Their support shall help our cause quite a bit."
---
#229toad878Posted 4/6/2014 11:37:56 AM
Magyk Island (A few weeks ago):

As soon as Destiny landed, he knew something was going on. Loud noises were coming from above. Curious, Destiny went up.
#230slomasterPosted 4/7/2014 5:59:03 AM
Julian ordered the ships to stop until they were granted permission to dock. They did when a Exploud shouted it over.

Julian and the Flygon came off the ship first.

Also, that character I inadvertently created deserves a name :)
---