This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DPP had some pretty decent music

#11MilenninPosted 3/31/2014 7:59:19 AM
DPP has my least favourite OST, but it still has some really nice songs in it.
---
3DS FC: 3351 - 4188 - 0149
Pokemon Y IGN: Roth
#12FinalInsanityPosted 3/31/2014 8:02:53 AM
Better than XY's OST, I can say that much.
#13SilverZangoosePosted 3/31/2014 8:03:20 AM
Lol, I love these joke topics. I played the entirity of that awful Gen with the sound off, thank Christ.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#14SilverZangoosePosted 3/31/2014 8:04:53 AM
FinalInsanity posted...

Kanto Legendary theme XY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire DPP soundtrack.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#15CakeOfLiesPosted 3/31/2014 8:05:42 AM
SilverZangoose posted...
FinalInsanity posted...

Kanto Legendary theme XY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire DPP soundtrack.

You can catch the Legendary in a normal Poke Ball before the music even starts though...
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#16FinalInsanityPosted 3/31/2014 8:06:06 AM
SilverZangoose posted...
Kanto Legendary theme XY > entire DPP soundtrack.

Sure, that song is good. But one decent song does not redeem an otherwise crappy soundtrack.
#17SilverZangoosePosted 3/31/2014 8:07:09 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
FinalInsanity posted...

You can catch the Legendary in a normal Poke Ball before the music even starts though...

You can with Xerneas or Yveltal, but I don't mean the crappy theme when you fight them. I meant Mewtwo and the Legendary Birds, which take more effort to catch.
---
#18CakeOfLiesPosted 3/31/2014 8:08:08 AM
SilverZangoose posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
FinalInsanity posted...

You can with Xerneas or Yveltal, but I don't mean the crappy theme when you fight them. I meant Mewtwo and the Legendary Birds, which take more effort to catch.

No, I know what you were talking about.
The intro of that theme is like, five minutes long.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#19slomasterPosted 3/31/2014 8:12:17 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
FinalInsanity posted...

You actually have to wait until you meet the bird enough times for it to remain stationary before you can hear anything past the intro.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#20SilverZangoosePosted 3/31/2014 8:13:26 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
FinalInsanity posted...

No it's not lol. It's not even 1 minute long, and it takes way longer than that to catch them.
---