This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they get rid of IVs and expand the functions of EVs/Amie instead

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/30/2014 6:13:26 PM
In particular, I hope they implement better ways to deal with deficiencies of base stats without any of that tier stuff. This means potentially enabling ways for Pokemon considered NU and UU to become a match for those in OU. After all, the Pokemon franchise constantly emphasizes bonds of friendship, not promoting eugenics and animal husbandry.

I also think they should either increase HP overall or scale back the power of high-end moves so it isn't just about fastest Pokemon one-hit KO the other. I mean, do games like Tekken or BlazBlue revolve around one hit KO the other first? I know....those VS fighting games aren't RPGs, but since 90% Pokemon battles are all one vs. one, I think comparisons are still apt.
#2cgreenwPosted 3/30/2014 6:16:09 PM
I actually agree with you said here. I hope other posters read that and, at the very least, get a sense of where you're coming from before they reply with some idiotic rebuttal to what you WANT to happen, but not what is GOING to happen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/nKQZwxN.png
3DS FC:0447-5939-4469 (Chris)
#3YourLuckPosted 3/30/2014 6:21:15 PM
Sounds good
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#4ForgottenTimePosted 3/30/2014 6:21:52 PM
Sure.
#5LightningAce11Posted 3/30/2014 6:23:32 PM
This could work. The thing is though, the friendship aspect has alwayd been there. Its just in competitive that people breed for the perfect mon. I am very attached to my ingame charizard and never box it.
---
"Maybe your best course, would be to tread lightly" - Walter White. Pokemon Club ID: #00016
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189