This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Very new to competitive play (need advice)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Very new to competitive play (need advice)
1 year ago#21
Yami_no_Unmei posted...
tezzilla posted...
what nature is best for gliscor? im guessing timid or jolly

Impish generally. Timid would lower its Attack, so that's definitely out. Gliscor is a defensive Pokemon, so the defense boost is usually preferred even on more offensive sets.

heheh sry never used him just found out in google was about to edit hehe
---
"I can understand you wanting to kill yourself, but can't you think of another way to commit suicide?" Duo Maxwell
1 year ago#22
Check your inbox when you get a chance.
---
-I'm just here for the fanboy drama-
Pokemon X: Lucas 4227-2159-0400 - Ground Type
1 year ago#23
ok
---
"I can understand you wanting to kill yourself, but can't you think of another way to commit suicide?" Duo Maxwell
1 year ago#24
thank you very much
---
1 year ago#25
Run Substitute and Focus Blast on Gengar and forego Tbolt and Dazzling Gleam.

Also, congratulations upon a perfect Ttar set for Assault Vest. Perfect spread. But lost Aerial Ace.
---
3DS FC: 1134-8061-2200; SV 3273; IGN: Dano; List: http://tinyurl.com/meg2s5l
Beartic, Piloswine, and Snorunt - My Friend Safari is Ice because I'm so cool.
1 year ago#26
i have arrial ace so i can counter fighting or bug with my T-Tar and thanks it took me ages to get perfect zard and T-Tar which i then settled for 5 Ivs for gengar and scizor (took too long wanted to play the damn game haha)

hmmm but focus blast with my past experience in black tower keeps missing and end up dead in 1 hit
and i have a feeling substitute won't last long and cuts my hp too
---
1 year ago#27
oh LOL my first eg hatched from yami's gligar with perfect 6 ditto got impish gligar perfect 6 IVs talk about luck

and hidden ability

edit: this is what i think will work:
poison heal ability with toxic orb (still thinking on EVs)

earthquake
toxic
substitute/roost
protect

---
1 year ago#28
will the moveset work? and what ev shoild i put ppl say on forums hp needs to be divisible by 8 and there is a different ev spread for kvl 50 and 100

ment for my gliscor i mean
---
1 year ago#29
Charizard and Tyranitar's weather will conflict with each other. It could work to your advantage if you switch in either sun or sand when you need a specific one but it could also backfire.
---
Name: David FC: 1547-5182-4899
Water Safari: Azumarill, Krabby and Quagsire
1 year ago#30
MegaMawile14 posted...
Charizard and Tyranitar's weather will conflict with each other. It could work to your advantage if you switch in either sun or sand when you need a specific one but it could also backfire.

i am aware of that and yes i will use them to counter eachother if needed as gliscor and scizor bot imune to sandstorm and sandstormhelps gliscars annoyance with his toxic protect sub /roost

tbh it will be more conflicting in doublesbut singled its ok
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Very new to competitive play (need advice)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived