This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Very new to competitive play (need advice)

#31tezzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 7:36:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32tezzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 7:38:18 AM(edited)
bump

it posted twice for some reason...
---
"I can understand you wanting to kill yourself, but can't you think of another way to commit suicide?" Duo Maxwell
#33tezzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 5:16:32 PM
ok another thing just popped up since i just ev trained my gliscor that has poison heal for level 100 using the smoogan recomended hp ev 244 as that is divisible by 8 for level 100. now i just found out most people do now is level 50 battles in which i wil have to retrain him with 204 hp evs, would it be better if i breed another gliscor for level 50 and keep this one for level 100 or should i just retrain it as some people say there is no point in level 100 battles. but i also don't want to re-evtrain it for level 100 if i decided then to do level 100...
---
"I can understand you wanting to kill yourself, but can't you think of another way to commit suicide?" Duo Maxwell
#34ExcIusivity69Posted 3/31/2014 5:46:50 PM
metroidfan987 posted...
Use Earthquake on Zard so you don't get walled by Heatran.

This post now made me give my heatran a balloon. Leading charizards will now be roared so I can set up my rocks...
---
I thought it was legit because it was Japanese. - jogglypuff
#35tezzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 6:07:58 PM(edited)
ExcIusivity69 posted...
metroidfan987 posted...
Use Earthquake on Zard so you don't get walled by Heatran.

This post now made me give my heatran a balloon. Leading charizards will now be roared so I can set up my rocks...

... noo u did not read that .... its an illusion... u dont need that baloon...
---
#36tezzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 6:20:21 PM
back to my question... should i ev train my gliscor for level 50 or level 100?
---