This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the heck is Pancham so AWFUL

#1HHH is the gamePosted 3/31/2014 7:37:56 AM
I'm currently a bit overwhelmed by this game. I have so many Pokemon I like I'm switching between a lot and training all. Right now I actively train (Without EXP share)

Charmeleon
Braixen
Fletchinder
Pidgeotto
Litleo
Kadabra
Axew
Sylveon
Pancham
Skiddo
Psyduck
Diggersby
Vivillon

I enjoy training all of them though I admit it's starting to make the game drag as they seem to be levelling slower and I'm really overleveled.

Most of these Pokemon I'm happy with.

EXCEPT FOR PANCHAM

He doesn't have a GREAT nature (High Sp. Def, Low Defense) but I figured at least his speed and attack aren't lowered and it's just in game.

BUT THIS GUY SUCKS. He never does any damage and dies instantly. Is he just super weak? Here's his stats

Level 26
HP: 71
Attack: 51
Defense: 44
Sp. Atk: 29
Sp. Def: 32
Speed :31
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#2paiprPosted 3/31/2014 7:40:47 AM
pancham suffers from pokemons angry bear syndrome. of the three bear stages we have none really are as great as they want to be. nor are any of them as powerful as your lead to believe. Pancham is made worse by not having the elemental punches yet, even though they went ahead and gave it iron fist as an ability.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#3HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 8:14:21 AM
It honestly feels like all my Pokemon get crushed by the wild ones now by Route 12, though Pancham is worst
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#4PaukenPosted 3/31/2014 8:17:29 AM
Just curious: have you evolved Pancham yet? His evolution method is really obscure and potentially a pain in the ass, so I imagine it's possible you think he sucks because he hasn't evolved yet.

Admittedly though I'm a little biased as Pangoro is a mainstay of my team.
#5RawstyleEeveePosted 3/31/2014 8:21:01 AM
Pauken posted...
Just curious: have you evolved Pancham yet? His evolution method is really obscure and potentially a pain in the ass, so I imagine it's possible you think he sucks because he hasn't evolved yet.

Admittedly though I'm a little biased as Pangoro is a mainstay of my team.

Doesn't Pancham have to be lv 32 + a Dark type in the party to trigger its evolution
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board
#6Safari_DudePosted 3/31/2014 9:26:48 AM
You're leveling 20 pokemon without exp share? You're making this really hard on yourself.
#7paiprPosted 3/31/2014 9:29:18 AM
Safari_Dude posted...
You're leveling 20 pokemon without exp share? You're making this really hard on yourself.

he is just going it oldschool.

oh also TC use an evolite, that will help out at least a little.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#8HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 10:03:38 AM
Safari_Dude posted...

yeah it wasnt so bad at first but now they're starting to level up really slowly. I dont like EXP share because I like to train my pokemon directly but there's SO MANY pokemon in this game. I might drop Vivillon and Pancham though at this rate, since they don't seem to add much.
---
#9Pervert_KuhnPosted 3/31/2014 10:04:59 AM
But Compoundeyes Sleep Powder Quiver Dance Hurricane...
---
My Let's Play Channel (Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOokamiDen
3DS FC: 4768-7650-8206
#10SoothesayerPosted 3/31/2014 10:52:25 AM
Vivillon consider keeping, of all the early bugs he's the best, he's the Staraptor in that regard although not as quick to get good + his typing still sucks.

Pancham you gotta evolve first, like most dark types his first form is a little weak.