This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the heck is Pancham so AWFUL

#11SilverZangoosePosted 3/31/2014 10:53:20 AM
It's from Gen 6 lol, what do you expect?
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#12Insanylum13Posted 3/31/2014 10:59:00 AM
SilverZangoose posted...
It's from Gen 6 lol, what do you expect?

I know I shouldn't take this bait but, Gen 6 has many Pokemon that can be used legitimately in battle (Aegislash,Talonflame,Greninja,etc)

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
---
"Guns don't kill people the government does" -Dale Gribble
#13koji8729Posted 3/31/2014 12:15:19 PM
TC, try to get a better nature on your Pancham. Adamant is always a good option, or if you want a little more speed, try and get a Jolly one. Pancham was one of my first loves in this game and can be a real monster. Though, he is VERY slow, he's also VERY powerful.
---
4441 9731 4054 ign genji
#14ElNurglingPosted 3/31/2014 12:39:42 PM
Pancham is kind of like Scrafty in that the takes a while to evolve and is a weedy little thing in his initial form. Once he evolves into a Pangoro he'll be a beast.

Could also be that your Pancham has awful IVs, assuming you caught it in the wild.
---
3DS FC 4511-0567-3041 (Boldore, Magcargo, Rhydon)
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#15paiprPosted 3/31/2014 12:45:11 PM
ElNurgling posted...
Pancham is kind of like Scrafty in that the takes a while to evolve and is a weedy little thing in his initial form. Once he evolves into a Pangoro he'll be a beast.

Could also be that your Pancham has awful IVs, assuming you caught it in the wild.

i dont know if i would say its like scraggy, sure they share a type (post pancham evo that is) but scraggy has a solid 70 in each defence, which lets him take a few more hits, and that psychic immunity in its first stage helps to. honestly not sure why they didnt let pancham have dual type like they did pangoro.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#16HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 1:27:09 PM
Soothesayer posted...
Vivillon consider keeping, of all the early bugs he's the best, he's the Staraptor in that regard although not as quick to get good + his typing still sucks.

Pancham you gotta evolve first, like most dark types his first form is a little weak.

Hmm...I do like him. I dunno I kept picking Pokemon I like but it's taking forever. Route 12 is killing me, my Pokemon are barely leveling up at all. And they're pretty underleveled, since the highest is Level 27. I dunno they levelled up a lot faster before. I dunno who to drop. The only one who's really reliable is Axew because Dragon Rage
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#17paiprPosted 3/31/2014 1:49:18 PM
HHH is the game posted...
Soothesayer posted...
Vivillon consider keeping, of all the early bugs he's the best, he's the Staraptor in that regard although not as quick to get good + his typing still sucks.

Pancham you gotta evolve first, like most dark types his first form is a little weak.

Hmm...I do like him. I dunno I kept picking Pokemon I like but it's taking forever. Route 12 is killing me, my Pokemon are barely leveling up at all. And they're pretty underleveled, since the highest is Level 27. I dunno they levelled up a lot faster before. I dunno who to drop. The only one who's really reliable is Axew because Dragon Rage

the battle chateau is a good place to go level. you'll need to back track a bit since your prob don't have hmfly, and the gym badge for it yet. but once you get your rank up its pretty helpful.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#18SilverZangoosePosted 3/31/2014 1:51:13 PM
paipr posted...
ElNurgling posted...

i dont know if i would say its like scraggy, sure they share a type (post pancham evo that is) but scraggy has a solid 70 in each defence, which lets him take a few more hits, and that psychic immunity in its first stage helps to. honestly not sure why they didnt let pancham have dual type like they did pangoro.

The reason Pancham is not Dark type in its first form is because in Japan, the Dark type is known as the Evil type. While Pancham looks cute and innocent, Pangoro looks ruthless and malicious. The fact that a Dark/Evil type needs to be in the party for it to evolve is supposed to imply that it has fallen in with a bad crowd and has turned over to crime.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#19WetstewPosted 3/31/2014 6:08:53 PM
Pandoro is a Bancho, a Japanese juvenile delinquent.

http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/crmag/view/291229/delinquent_styles_(*o*)%7C/

Penchant is a cute little fighting time until a dark type in your team corrupts it.
---
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master