This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which ones are the rarest pokemon

#21mariopokefan17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 2:14:38 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
If I can sell a sandwich for 25,000 dollars, does that mean all sandwiches are worth 25,000 dollars?

not necesarily, it depends on what poke it is, and my point is they are worth more than nothing, because they can easily be sold on places like ebay.
---
I love 5iv ghost shinies
3754-8000-1945 IGN JEFFAFA
#22mariopokefan17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 2:15:25 PM
mariopokefan17 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...
If I can sell a sandwich for 25,000 dollars, does that mean all sandwiches are worth 25,000 dollars?

not necesarily, it depends on what poke it is, and my point is they are worth more than nothing, because they can easily be sold on places like ebay.

so in conclusion data DOES have value
---
I love 5iv ghost shinies
#23Chaosmaster00Posted 3/31/2014 2:16:22 PM
Too bad they're not legally allowed to be, but only due to loopholes can be; not like eBay would enforce it anyhow.

Besides, the most valuable shinies are your own anyways, The fact that yours are listed as NFT seem to reverberate the notion. My self-bred MM pokes I wouldn't trade for anything.
---
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401
#24mariopokefan17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 2:20:40 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Too bad they're not legally allowed to be, but only due to loopholes can be; not like eBay would enforce it anyhow.

Besides, the most valuable shinies are your own anyways, The fact that yours are listed as NFT seem to reverberate the notion. My self-bred MM pokes I wouldn't trade for anything.

not legally? pffff. if someone is willing to pay for it whos gonna care? nintendo? they dont care if im selling pokemon, and i would sell my self breds for the right price. and you say that data has no value, and your mm are worth everything to you? that means that you actually do put high value on your pokes
---
I love 5iv ghost shinies
#25Chaosmaster00Posted 3/31/2014 2:23:24 PM
mariopokefan17 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

not legally? pffff. if someone is willing to pay for it whos gonna care? nintendo? they dont care if im selling pokemon, and i would sell my self breds for the right price. and you say that data has no value, and your mm are worth everything to you? that means that you actually do put high value on your pokes

Sentimental value != monetary value. Priceless != worth everything.

Also, it's against eBay's selling policies to sell data, but, like I said before, "loopholes."

Obvious troll is obvious.
---
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401
#26mariopokefan17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 2:23:45 PM
mariopokefan17 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

and now your saying that they do have value if self bred. stop contradicing, at the begining you said all data had no value, and now you say some data has value?
---
I love 5iv ghost shinies
#27mariopokefan17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 2:24:33 PM
Chaosmaster00 posted...
mariopokefan17 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

Also, it's against eBay's selling policies to sell data, but, like I said before, "loopholes."

the value of something is whatever people are willing to pay
---
I love 5iv ghost shinies
#28mariopokefan17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 2:27:54 PM
mariopokefan17 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...
mariopokefan17 posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

the value of something is whatever people are willing to pay

i dont care if your supposed to or not, people are willing to pay for it, and vallue is whatever people are willing to pay, so i just disproved your first statement
---
I love 5iv ghost shinies
#29supersonic953Posted 3/31/2014 2:28:33 PM
Too long. Didn't read.
#30mariopokefan17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 2:36:41 PM
bump
---
I love 5iv ghost shinies