This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

(FAN IDEA) Explosive type?

#11SilverZangoosePosted 4/2/2014 11:55:16 AM
This will come in handy when Pokemon inevitably changes into an FPS game to try and appeal to western crowds.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#12Darkdemon8910(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 1:57:24 PM
Dreadsword101 posted...
MR. TORGUE APPROVES THIS ****!

IT'S ****ING AWESOME!

Yes. Yes he does.
---
How I feel on Pokemon Battle Spot against noobs: http://imgur.com/b12PdgH
#13mrballerswagginPosted 4/2/2014 2:03:09 PM
Hit em with a sound so explosive
I take em under as if I was hypnosis
The flow picks you up and won't let ya down
It keeps you up, it won't let ya down
Explosive, explosive, explosive, explosive
Explosive, explosive, explosive, explosive
---
FC: 1478-4162-6801 IGN: Ariel
Pyroar's slogan: "Put 'em to rest with the pitch of the voice, WRAAAGH!"
#14OctazPosted 4/2/2014 2:04:14 PM
support only if we get an eevee evo called Exploseon
#15Blues255Posted 4/2/2014 2:14:16 PM
It'd work better if instead of a type, it was a move property. Like sound moves, pulse moves, or punch moves.

We can have abilities that work with explosive moves in the same vein as Soundproof, or Mega Launcher:
Layered Armor - immune to explosive moves
Short Fuse - explosive moves have a 10% chance of flinching
... or whatever. Something like that.

The problem is that it overlaps with ball/bomb moves, like Magnet Bomb, Sludge Bomb, and Focus Blast. Also, Octazooka is just a blast of ink, Moonblast isn't particularly "explosive," and Roar of Time doesn't look any more explosive than it does dragon.
---
Pretty much the only Goomba supporter for SSB4.
#16Darkdemon8910(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 2:21:04 PM
Blues255 posted...
It'd work better if instead of a type, it was a move property. Like sound moves, pulse moves, or punch moves.

We can have abilities that work with explosive moves in the same vein as Soundproof, or Mega Launcher:

The problem is that it overlaps with ball/bomb moves, like Magnet Bomb, Sludge Bomb, and Focus Blast. Also, Octazooka is just a blast of ink, Moonblast isn't particularly "explosive," and Roar of Time doesn't look any more explosive than it does dragon.

Seems like it can work :D
---
How I feel on Pokemon Battle Spot against noobs: http://imgur.com/b12PdgH
#17FFnutPosted 4/2/2014 2:29:59 PM
Blues255 posted...

Came in to say this. I can see it like "contact" moves, if only because contact tends to overlap with other properties too.
---
And though we deserved not his mercy, he has led us to this new Eden, a last chance for redemption.
#18imthestuntmanPosted 4/2/2014 2:36:56 PM
This idea is stupid.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#19CharizardFirePosted 4/2/2014 3:32:09 PM
Why is there no mention of Voltorb and Electrode in this topic?
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif