This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the real most forgotten move...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I think I found the real most forgotten move...
2 years ago#1
Searing Shot.

A signature move for a Pokemon that has another, mostly superior signature move, and has a mostly negative effect in Doubles save for one or two niche uses with Flash Fire.
For all your Smash Bros character selection needs, check this thread. Has every date a character might be on:
http://tinyurl.com/kh9nl6s
2 years ago#2
Nah, I should know it exists since that's the only move my Victini can learn.

I always forget about Confide... and it's a TM. I almost always forget about Play Nice, too.
Current Project: Platinum Highlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68841397
Has the occasiomal noment of (in)competence,
2 years ago#3
In fairness if you're talking V-create then this is a specially based alternative, the burn chance is fairly good too. Though since most people probably gen themselves/get a clone of a Victini to get event moves, blue flare is a better option assuming you don't mind the accuracy drop.
2 years ago#4
Most of the forgettable moves for me are the ones introduced in Gen 5 and 6. Mostly because I am not as familiar with them as much as the earlier generations. I can mostly recall all of the other moves before those generations, although there is that one move that trips me up once in a while because it is so old and obscure that it seems like GF has even forgotten about it. Moves like ViceGrip and Psycho Shift for example.
Baltimore Orioles: 0-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 10-6 SUPER BOWL 47 CHAMPS!
2 years ago#5
Steamroller is one which never really crosses my mind until I'm raising a Scolipede and it learns it.
2 years ago#6
How about Ice Ball?
I NEVER heard anyone mention this move in my entire time on this website
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
Gym Leader Wulfric is mai Husbando!
2 years ago#7
Justwanttolook posted...
How about Ice Ball?
I NEVER heard anyone mention this move in my entire time on this website

Actually had to google this one. Apparantly an ice-equivelant of Rollout.

I nominate this move.
2 years ago#8
Interesting, I remember Ice Ball for being a variation of Rollout. Also for being Walrein's signature move for a long time too. I believe one of Glacia's Sealeo use this move also.

I would say moves like Kinesis and Barrage would be pretty forgettable also. They have been signature moves since RBY, and neither line that learns it has any use for it.
Baltimore Orioles: 0-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 10-6 SUPER BOWL 47 CHAMPS!
2 years ago#9
I still think it's Barrage.
3DS FC: 2380-3181-9777
Everyone call me elf monster
2 years ago#10
Comet Punch.
3DS FC: 3797-7868-8432
Pokemon Y IGN: Jim Reaper
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I think I found the real most forgotten move...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived