This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dare: Use atleast one Charizard on your team

#11charman5Posted 4/3/2014 5:53:43 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

Scizor: Oh s***, a Charmeleon! I better switch out, I don't want to be outsped and OHKOed!

Scizor: Oh wait, I don't have to because I have Agility and Roost as well as a Focus Sash. I can just use Night Slash
---
Controversial Fact of the day: Cubone never lost its mother. You can breed them in-game and the mom is still there
#12MadameLuigi64Posted 4/6/2014 4:01:21 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

Scizor: Oh s***, a Charmeleon! I better switch out, I don't want to be outsped and OHKOed!

Charizard: Oh s***, a Geodude! I better switch out, I don't want to be outsped and OHKOed!
---
Oh, really? You were joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny!
#13SilverZangoosePosted 4/6/2014 4:07:55 PM
MadameLuigi64 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

Charizard: Oh s***, a Geodude! I better switch out, I don't want to be outsped and OHKOed!

The thing is Charmeleon really does outspeed Scizor, whereas Geodude does not outspeed Charizard. Gen 1 wins again!
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#14bonannPosted 4/6/2014 4:17:02 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

The thing is Charmeleon really does outspeed Scizor, whereas Geodude does not outspeed Charizard. Gen 1 wins again!

Even a Sunkern can manipulate the weather without a megastone. Charizard and Groudon suck :| Even Ninetales.
---
I seem to get modded every 2-3 days. You break my heart, GameFA- Damn it... there goes my Karma.
#15Teh_Tiltyu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 2:33:13 PM
kula beats charizard imo

because the other topic got necro'd
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy
#16The_DragonwPosted 4/7/2014 2:35:28 PM
It's still on my team.

Heat Wave murdered the Chatelaine in (normal) Triples.
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#17charman5Posted 4/9/2014 10:43:36 AM
SilverZangoose posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

But what about Trick Room?
Other gens win again without a crappy excuse right guys? cool that's great lets eat zangoose!
---
Controversial Fact of the day: churrios are amazing
#18Teh_Tiltyu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 11:19:38 AM
i still say kula beats charizard

why am i replying to this instead of googling mu-12 combos for blazblue

yes i play non-kof things :o
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy
#19Chaosvengeanc3Posted 4/9/2014 11:26:22 AM
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_index_number_%28Generation_I%29
Weird, you bash Scizor so much, yet it is technically a Gen 1 Pokémon if you think about it.
---
Pokemon X Friend Code: 4253 - 3692 - 9628
Gastrodon, Sandshrew and Marowak