This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Little things that you want or want changed in the new Pokemon game.

#1ajko000Posted 4/5/2014 12:07:27 AM
1. Sweet Scent being on a "Hot Button" of sorts, such as being bindable to Y to make Horde Battling easier, should it still be present.

2. The ability to skip Mega Evolution animations, should they still be present.

3. Being able to toggle a Pokemon's ability to evolve or not, instead of giving it an Everstone or pressing B every level up.

4. A prompt appearing before a horde encounter saying "A Horde of Pokemon Name is about to appear, would you like to run?" therefore being able to skip the entire sequence of sitting through the animations and then hitting run if you don't want or need the horde encounter.

5. Finally, direct and permanent representations for EVs, IVs, and other quantitative values under a tab in the "Summary" section of a Pokemon instead of vague non-permanent nonsense.

GameFreak knows the less-casual side of this community, why can't they just make it easier for us instead of beating around the bush?
---
3DS FC: 0662 4574 8607 | | FS: Ground - Phanpy, Camerupt, Diggersby
LF: Drifblim/Drifloon. Also a Larvesta Friend Safari.
#2BurnedPotatoesPosted 4/5/2014 12:12:29 AM
A robot that does the breeding for you. Just tell it what IV'S ur aiming for. It only take 30 mins for it to finish breeding :D

Oh wait, you said little...um...
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless I feel like it
#3ajko000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 12:15:33 AM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
A robot that does the breeding for you. Just tell it what IV'S ur aiming for. It only take 30 mins for it to finish breeding :D

Admittedly, that'd be sweet, but it would take some authenticity out of breeding. I'm fine with it taking approximately 15 minutes, but after that I start to get antsy.

Honestly I can imagine them adding what I posted, but a machine that does the work for you seems like they wouldn't. At the very least I wish they would make it dependent on time rather than steps taken, it's so archaic nowadays. However the time would be short, like a minute for an egg to hatch, or two, maybe more depending.
---
#4le3ee3Posted 4/5/2014 12:21:58 AM
The pokemon following you in game :D actually since were all 3D now... Wouldn't it be awesome if you could choose one pokemon to come out and then it would just follow you/run ahead of you and stuff?
---
FC: 0490-4993-2662
IGN: Ryan or Young depending on the game
#5BurnedPotatoesPosted 4/5/2014 12:28:19 AM
ajko000 posted...
BurnedPotatoes posted...

Admittedly, that'd be sweet, but it would take some authenticity out of breeding. I'm fine with it taking approximately 15 minutes, but after that I start to get antsy.

Honestly I can imagine them adding what I posted, but a machine that does the work for you seems like they wouldn't. At the very least I wish they would make it dependent on time rather than steps taken, it's so archaic nowadays. However the time would be short, like a minute for an egg to hatch, or two, maybe more depending.

I know, I just needed to say something.

Srs reply:

An in-game movedex/level up moveset for a poke.

That would help a bit.
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless I feel like it
#6ajko000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 12:36:16 AM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
ajko000 posted...
BurnedPotatoes posted...

I know, I just needed to say something.

Srs reply:

An in-game movedex/level up moveset for a poke.

That would help a bit.

That would be nice, at the very least an app that comes with the game, or better yet.... Ask for Bulbapedia's help. That site would skyrocket to even greater heights, and it would finally connect the community with the devs.
---
#7DuuuDe14Posted 4/5/2014 1:13:34 AM
le3ee3 posted...
The pokemon following you in game :D actually since were all 3D now... Wouldn't it be awesome if you could choose one pokemon to come out and then it would just follow you/run ahead of you and stuff?

I'm so surprised they took this out.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us. http://tinyurl.com/kwk2774
#8navi854Posted 4/5/2014 1:25:05 AM
the 4th one is lame. it defeats the whole purpose, the horde suprises you. knowing whats coming isnt very suprising
---
3DS FC : 1762 3501 1502 IGN: Navi
Gogoat Express Breeder! TSV: 3342
#980s_MemoryPosted 4/5/2014 1:25:44 AM
More rideable pokemon, with the option to ride on your own pokes. And 3d flying over the world map.
And a pokemon racing minigame.
---
In loving memory: The 80's
1980 - 1989 You will be missed, but never forgotten...
#10anythingisfinePosted 4/5/2014 1:55:55 AM
simple things huh?

I want to use items including HM/TMs faster. I always feel like it takes forever to use them.

have the Pokemon checker give you some kind of pokedex enhancement that shows IVs on the status screen.

this might be a bit bigger, but give Pokemon a special HM slot, you could only have one and could not use it in battle, could reduce or depending on team, eliminate the need for a HM slave.
---
favorite bible quote, Psalm 137.8/9: Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us, he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks