This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you want from next gen when it comes this type? Day 1; Normal Type.

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 4/5/2014 7:38:16 AM
A Mega that's good, but not OP.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#12paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 7:59:46 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

I vote M.Fearow. It needs something to separate it from the flock (ba-dum-TSH). Its got some fun unique-ish options too, like drill peck, and drill run.

Of course that said...I could almost see it going pure flying type too......
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#13DragrathPosted 4/5/2014 9:20:12 AM
paipr posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

I vote M.Fearow. It needs something to separate it from the flock (ba-dum-TSH). Its got some fun unique-ish options too, like drill peck, and drill run.

I will join the mega Fearow club but I also vote for Megas for other pokemon notablymega Exploud as a boomburst abuser and a mega Staraptor(who looses normal fro fighting but gains submission)

also normal needs more special normal moves... all it has (excluding signatures and moves w/ 60BP or less) is hyper voice, Uproar, tri attack and boomburst.. all held back by poor distribution...
could it hurt for a TM learned normal move with 70 to 80 BP? (TM triattack again?)

and lets not forget better normal types as well
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 4/5/2014 9:21:58 AM
Dragrath posted...
paipr posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

I will join the mega Fearow club but I also vote for Megas for other pokemon notablymega Exploud as a boomburst abuser and a mega Staraptor(who looses normal fro fighting but gains submission)

also normal needs more special normal moves... all it has (excluding signatures and moves w/ 60BP or less) is hyper voice, Uproar, tri attack and boomburst.. all held back by poor distribution...
could it hurt for a TM learned normal move with 70 to 80 BP? (TM triattack again?)

How about a Special variant of Return and Frustration?
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#15FightingPolygonPosted 4/5/2014 9:23:37 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Dragrath posted...
paipr posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

How about a Special variant of Return and Frustration?

And Hidden Power.
---
My 3DS FC: 1246 - 8764 - 0707 IGN: Polygon TSV: 3727
If you want the link to the X and Y Pokegen program, PM me.
#16KitschgardenerPosted 4/5/2014 9:35:13 AM(edited)
-Pink Bow and Polkadot Bow to come back, even if Silk Scarf outclasses them. I'm guessing Gen 3 replaced them because they're called Ribbons in Japanese.

-A new Normal/Ghost type, preferably bulky to make use of that defensive typing.

-Generally, new Normal-types not based on animals.

-Regigigas buffed to get Protect and Rest (or signature equivalents).

-Returning Normal-type teachable (TM/tutor/other) moves: Body Slam, Covet, Double-Edge, Endeavor, Endure, Heal Bell, Horn Drill, Metronome, Mimic, Pain Split, Psych Up, Recycle, Sleep Talk, Super Fang, Sweet Scent.

-Newly teachable moves: Happy Hour, Stockpile, Swallow.

-Normal-type E4 or Champion, preferably with a name not derived from normal: maybe Gulnare (a near-anagram of regular) or something.
---
XY Battle Maison/Institute Trainer Dialogue editable spreadsheet: http://tiny.cc/i0ibbx
#17paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 10:24:02 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
-Pink Bow and Polkadot Bow to come back, even if Silk Scarf outclasses them. I'm guessing Gen 3 replaced them because they're called Ribbons in Japanese.maybe different bows that both boost normal attacks, but also some other attack, for example pink bow could boost normal, and fairy attacks?

-A new Normal/Ghost type, preferably bulky to make use of that defensive typing. still say the classic lazy white sheet ghost could be great. and sure lets make it defensive.

-Generally, new Normal-types not based on animals.classic lazy white sheet ghost it is then!

-Regigigas buffed to get Protect and Rest (or signature equivalents).new normal type move that does both at once. not sure what to call it. but if you keep the pp count low, it make for an interesting move

-Returning Normal-type teachable (TM/tutor/other) moves: Body Slam, Covet, Double-Edge, Endeavor, Endure, Heal Bell, Horn Drill, Metronome, Mimic, Pain Split, Psych Up, Recycle, Sleep Talk, Super Fang, Sweet Scent.tri attack, and swift as well please

-Newly teachable moves: Happy Hour, Stockpile, Swallow.to say the least

-Normal-type E4 or Champion, preferably with a name not derived from normal: maybe Gulnare (a near-anagram of regular) or something.that be fun, to see a e4/champion rocking normal type, and Gulnare sounds like a Pokemon name so yeah sure.

---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
#18NeonDragon9000Posted 4/5/2014 10:48:24 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
Normal/Ghost

---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#19paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 6:11:07 AM
Another thing i think would be kinda great is if the games psuedo legendary was /normal type. A normal/dragon could be interesting. But defiantly would like to see a 600 base stat normal type.
---