This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Serena have to be so hot?

#41Vayu_The_EndPosted 4/5/2014 2:40:31 PM
Dathedr-vodhr posted...
Vayu_The_End posted...
javel34 posted...
Vayu_The_End posted...
The people in this thread scare me...

Wait until we get the vore topics going.

Gardevore.

Ill have you know its Gardevore

FTFY
#42cooljew17Posted 4/5/2014 2:41:11 PM
First, let's be honest, she is definitely not ten years old. I don't care what Japan says.

Second, because if she wasn't like this, then virtually no guy would play as her. The gender just also happens to have the best/most customization options in hair and clothing. Have you seen the options for the male? Their awful!

So yeah, Serena wins out this gen for best customization and best looks, and she's by far the hottest female trainer to play as.

Also the male character has looked very feminine for the past two or three generations. No point in picking a guy.
#43Vayu_The_EndPosted 4/5/2014 2:43:00 PM
cooljew17 posted...
First, let's be honest, she is definitely not ten years old. I don't care what Japan says.

Second, because if she wasn't like this, then virtually no guy would play as her. The gender just also happens to have the best/most customization options in hair and clothing. Have you seen the options for the male? Their awful!

So yeah, Serena wins out this gen for best customization and best looks, and she's by far the hottest female trainer to play as.

Also the male character has looked very feminine for the past two or three generations. No point in picking a guy.

1) How is that a bad thing?

2) Opinion, I'm pretty fine with what the Male Trainers get.

3)...What?
#44longliveezio1Posted 4/5/2014 2:43:04 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
pretty sure she is older than 10

11 if you wanna get technical
---
The Official Ezio Auditore Da Firenze of Every Board.
#45wind64aPosted 4/5/2014 2:45:58 PM
Was expecting one of those fire outline pictures, and was disappointed.

I'm pretty sure she's somewhere around 16, if the Looker side quest is anything to go by. Anyhow, she can pretty much look like whatever you want since the game is customizable so people will probably try to find outfits that look good on her.

Anime Serena escapes being a Mary Sue by not doing much of anything. She's pretty much relegated to being a cheerleader and that's it for now.
---
Official Fairy-Type Elite 4 of GFAQS MGM PokeLeague Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
#46cooljew17Posted 4/5/2014 2:51:09 PM
Vayu_The_End posted...
cooljew17 posted...

3)...What?

1. Are you asking why nobody playing the female character would be a bad thing?

2. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. :P

3. http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18nxr6m4byr5kjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg look at these three shmucks. Why play as any of those three when I can actually look at someone pretty the whole game in the past three games? XD
#47Vayu_The_EndPosted 4/5/2014 2:53:22 PM
cooljew17 posted...
Vayu_The_End posted...
cooljew17 posted...

3)...What?

1. Are you asking why nobody playing the female character would be a bad thing?

2. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. :P

3. http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18nxr6m4byr5kjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg look at these three shmucks. Why play as any of those three when I can actually look at someone pretty the whole game in the past three games? XD

1) Piccolo would be proud of your dodging skills.

2) Odd, I feel the exact same way about your opinion.

3) Different strokes for different folks.
#48shadowenclave47Posted 4/5/2014 2:53:58 PM
wind64a posted...

I'm pretty sure she's somewhere around 16, if the Looker side quest is anything to go by. Anyhow, she can pretty much look like whatever you want since the game is customizable so people will probably try to find outfits that look good on her.

Anime Serena escapes being a Mary Sue by not doing much of anything. She's pretty much relegated to being a cheerleader and that's it for now.

Of course. Things would be incredibly boring if the main anime characters were Mary Sues. This also applies to all other anime.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#49FuneralCakePosted 4/5/2014 2:55:01 PM
I love how TC uses fanart instead of official art to show her hotness. That makes sense.

longliveezio1 posted...
Genericgamer667 posted...
pretty sure she is older than 10

11 if you wanna get technical

Only the player character in gen 1 had an age, and it even depended on the instruction manual you had.

Other than that, NO PLAYER CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN AGE IN THE GAME.
---
WOW MUCH CAKE MANY FUNERAL SO CUTE WOW
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#50Vayu_The_EndPosted 4/5/2014 2:55:06 PM
shadowenclave47 posted...
wind64a posted...

Of course. Things would be incredibly boring if the main anime characters were Mary Sues. This also applies to all other anime.

Alucard is disappoint.