This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help Me Fill My Last Two Slots

#1Tasty_SoupPosted 4/5/2014 3:59:56 PM
So, this is my team, dubbed Team Mack Attack (after Macky the Malamar).

Galvantula @focus sash
Compoundeyes
Timid
252 sp atk, 252 spe, 4hp
Sticky web
Volt switch
Thunder
Bug buzz

Malamar @leftovers
Contrary
Adamant
252atk, 128 hp, 128 def
Superpower
Night slash
Psycho cut
Topsy turvy

Noivern @ choice specs
Infiltrator
Timid
252 sp atk, 252 spe, 4 def
Draco meteor
Hurricane
Flamethrower
U-turn

Espeon @light clay
Magic bounce
Timid
252 hp, 252 spe, 4 def
Reflect
Light screen
Wish
Psychic /psyshock

Aggron @aggronite
Filter

Celebi/slurpuff/?

The idea behind this team is allowing for malamar to pull off a sweep. Sticky web support helps counter his speed problems, while wish and dual screens grant it more survivability
I feel like its coming together nicely, I just can't figure out what to do with those last two slots...

I really wanna use mega-aggron, because I feel like he can be a great fairy counter and all around tank. But I have no clue what nature, ev spread, or moveset to give him. An automate set could work, but I also like the idea of more bulk and running t wave, or maybe even stealth rock.

The last slot is my biggest issue. At first I wanted to run slurpuff, belly drum because I just love it and it too would stand to gain from sticky web support, but I wasn't sure

I also considered celebi on a life orb set, running leaf storm, earth power, recover, and aromatherapy. That helps heal off burns and poison and gives it a nice one two punch in leaf storm and ep.

Then I thought about blissey with aromatherapy, twave. Seismic toss, softboiled. Again, synergy with twave and sticky web helping malamar and aggron really shine, and it would free up a slot on tanks aggron to run stealth rock instead, or just run automize aggron.

Finally, I figured if I replaced aggron with something, I would just put mega blastoise in my last slot. Rapid spin + aura sphere, water pulse, dark pulse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been working on this team for awhile now, and I'm finally at the home stretch.
---
3DS FC - 4227-2029-4470
#2Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 4:21:03 PM
Bump
---
3DS FC - 4227-2029-4470
#3BunselpowerPosted 4/5/2014 4:24:22 PM
I run a mixed tank/phazer Mega Aggron with Rocks, Roar, Heavy Slam and EQ. It needs to be played Defensively imo, and I added some considerable SpDef investment to help it take those mixed attacks better. And you want to be slower than Aegislash so you hit it in Attack Form.
---
3DS FC: 1134-8061-2200; SV 3273; IGN: Dano; List: http://tinyurl.com/meg2s5l
Beartic, Piloswine, and Snorunt - My Friend Safari is Ice because I'm so cool.
#4BunselpowerPosted 4/5/2014 4:29:38 PM
Also, for the last slot, if you want Rapid Spin, how about Claydol? mixes pretty well with Aggron actually. And with Galvantula, Aggron, and Noivern, your bug weakness could be played around.
---
3DS FC: 1134-8061-2200; SV 3273; IGN: Dano; List: http://tinyurl.com/meg2s5l
Beartic, Piloswine, and Snorunt - My Friend Safari is Ice because I'm so cool.
#5Xynaxus64Posted 4/5/2014 4:30:52 PM
Try a Mega Blastoise for Rapid Spin and outstanding coverage.
---
3ds FC: 1977-0205-6694
QP3W-WWWW-WWW5-YH63
#6Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 5:10:04 PM
Xynaxus64 posted...
Try a Mega Blastoise for Rapid Spin and outstanding coverage.

I had that thought, but then what do I put in aggron's place?
---
3DS FC - 4227-2029-4470
#7Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 5:11:09 PM
Bunselpower posted...
Also, for the last slot, if you want Rapid Spin, how about Claydol? mixes pretty well with Aggron actually. And with Galvantula, Aggron, and Noivern, your bug weakness could be played around.

Would you know of how I should build the Claydol? Also, do you think your aggron would work on my team
---
3DS FC - 4227-2029-4470