This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Charizard is super overrated and probably the worst Pokemon ever

#1Teh_TiltyuPosted 4/5/2014 4:19:55 PM(edited)
ok guys iv seen a lot of ppl on these boards sayin 2 use chairzard and tht hes actuly a good pokemon. lol no charizard is garbage so im goin 2 prove my point with 3 100% factual points.

1. his typing. fire? r u f***** kidding me? fire is the worst type eva! it has 4 count em 4 diferent types tht resist fire attacks. ppl say hes gud bcos hes flying but u know what? flying just makes him worse. now hes 4X weak to rock. all i need to do is bring out my terrakion and hes cinders! fire is almost anonymously agreed 2 be the worst type eva so y r ppl usin freakin chairzard?

2. his offenses. evryone says tht offenses r the most impotent stat rite? well chairzard has lol 84/108 offenses. thats lyk rly weak. thats so weak that tangrowth a pokemon based on a vine a infamusly weak plant can do more damage than it. the only difference is tangrowth can actuly take a hit.

3. is ugly as hell. just lyk all fat pokemon chairzrd is so badly desined it hurts my eyes just lookin at it. gamefreak shud add a feture in gen 7 tht lets u disable certain pokemon models in battle 2 save ur eyes from been hurt.

in other words, FAIYA FAIYA SAIKO SORUJAA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4y13vnGXec
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy
#2Inferno4501Posted 4/5/2014 4:16:38 PM
I am so hungry for food.
---
THE STUPIDITY... IT BURNS!!! 3DS Friend Code: 2492-5028-5347
#3Corporal_CorpulPosted 4/5/2014 4:16:42 PM
inb4SilverZangoose
---
If you can't see them, then they can't see you...
Does that mean blind people are invisible?
#4ShaneikuaPosted 4/5/2014 4:16:48 PM
April Fools was a while ago.
---
Official THOT of GameFAQs
Queen Bey slays everyone! | http://i.imgur.com/A1W8dUn.png
#5mushman123Posted 4/5/2014 4:17:08 PM
0/10 troll attempt
---
3DS FC: 3668-8651-4003 IGN: Hamish
Playing: Pokemon Y, Titanfall, South Park: Stick of Truth
#6ZaybixPosted 4/5/2014 4:18:39 PM
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
2. his offenses. evryone says tht offenses r the most impotent stat rite? well scissor has lol 84/108 offenses. thats lyk rly weak. thats so weak that tangrowth a pokemon based on a vine a infamusly weak plant can do more damage than it. the only difference is tangrowth can actuly take a hit.

Troll went wrong, and forgot something. Pretty sure you were supposed to say Charizard.
---
"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 4/5/2014 4:18:47 PM
For some reason, I just can't keep reading for longer than 2 seconds. I just lose interest really fast.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#8BurnedPotatoesPosted 4/5/2014 4:19:27 PM
Corporal_Corpul posted...
inb4SilverZangoose

Sadly, he is not able to join us today :l
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless I feel like it
#9Teh_Tiltyu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 4:19:36 PM
Zaybix posted...
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
2. his offenses. evryone says tht offenses r the most impotent stat rite? well scissor has lol 84/108 offenses. thats lyk rly weak. thats so weak that tangrowth a pokemon based on a vine a infamusly weak plant can do more damage than it. the only difference is tangrowth can actuly take a hit.

Troll went wrong, and forgot something. Pretty sure you were supposed to say Charizard.

GOD DAMMIT

;_;
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy
#10BunselpowerPosted 4/5/2014 4:20:07 PM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
Corporal_Corpul posted...
inb4SilverZangoose

Sadly, he is not able to join us today :l

Your seriousness policy has weakened considerably.
---
3DS FC: 1134-8061-2200; SV 3273; IGN: Dano; List: http://tinyurl.com/meg2s5l
Beartic, Piloswine, and Snorunt - My Friend Safari is Ice because I'm so cool.