This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All legendaries vs. Juggernaut(Legend of Legaia)

#1MegaWentEvilPosted 4/5/2014 4:54:31 PM
There are spoilers for Legend of Legaia below.

Juggernaut was artificially created by a group of genius level humans wearing Sim-Seru (basically creatures that give you superhuman powers and reality warping abilities) to be the most destructive force ever. It was created by feeding off sacrifices of hundreds of young virgin women and other untold methods. It was terrifyingly huge and bigger than the highest mountain. It also stored hundreds of monsters within its body and fed off of human souls. It has energy projection, teleportation, and reality warping abilities.

An example of how powerful it was - at the end of the game the three heroes (your main party) are told by the Ra-Seru (basically angels w/ reality warping powers) that combined they become stronger than Ancient Tieg (the top god in Legaia), yet only a short while before, Juggernaut appeared and fused with the village the Ra-Seru wearing heroes were in (it was forced to by an evil villain that fused himself within its heart and forced Juggernaut to fuse) and the Ra-Seru were forced to use a protective shield around them because they said that they had absolutely no hope of beating a monster that powerful.

The only way it was defeated was because it fused itself with a town on the continent and the Ra-Seru were able to go inside its motionless body and attack its heart (which was fused with a previous boss that had absorbed himself to it).

Thoughts?
#2mrballerswagginPosted 4/5/2014 4:55:35 PM
The only Juggernaut I know is from Marvel comics.
---
FC: 1478-4162-6801 IGN: Ariel
Pyroar's slogan: "Put 'em to rest with the pitch of the voice, WRAAAGH!"
#3BurnedPotatoesPosted 4/5/2014 4:56:40 PM
Spaghetti.
Lotsa spaghetti.
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless I feel like it
#4Chaosmaster00Posted 4/5/2014 4:57:16 PM
Arceus solos.
---
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401
#5RajakaiTheBeastPosted 4/5/2014 4:58:23 PM
Arceus,Mew,and Mewtwo solo dis mang.
---
Official Sonic of GameFAQs!
"Its juice and jam time!"
#6Teh_TiltyuPosted 4/5/2014 4:59:56 PM
mrballerswaggin posted...
The only Juggernaut I know is from Marvel comics.

JUGGERNAUT B****

i mean what
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy
#7imthestuntmanPosted 4/5/2014 5:00:12 PM
A star destroyer could beat it.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#8SilverZangoosePosted 4/5/2014 5:00:34 PM
Mewtwo teleports inside it and uses Psystrike on its heart. The end.
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#9ThelceManComethPosted 4/5/2014 5:08:26 PM
I wasn't aware anyone beside me knew about that fantastic RPG. I already like you TC. Anyway here's a video of it being summoned in battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3xSLq2Flc
---
"The power of death is intoxicating..."
3DS FC: 3024-4927-2796 / PSN ID: TheLceMan_Cometh
#10KillerMechanoidPosted 4/5/2014 5:17:08 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
Mewtwo teleports inside it and uses Psystrike on its heart. The end.

Mewtwo should use a Fighting move though. Juggernaut is Dark type IIRC.