This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You have these 3 pokemon to survive a Pokemon Zombie World; I'll rate that team

#331Gilberto(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2014 8:31:37 AM
Alright, new topic is up

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69060784

Ignis, go there, read 8th post, and choose.
---
Battle starts here.
#332ZsoltexPosted 4/19/2014 2:25:29 PM
I want to keep referencing this topic in the hopes it doesn't die... I don't want everyone's work to disappear yet >.>
#333ZsoltexPosted 4/20/2014 12:37:39 AM
Actually does anyone know what the criteria is for a thread to die?
#334OaklightPosted 4/20/2014 11:06:22 AM
I would choose arceus for the simple fact that it is the god of Pokemon. It could undo the zombie apocalypse with a single thought.
---
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
-Mahatma Gandhi
#335SilentcewingPosted 4/20/2014 2:04:45 PM
RJrockstar posted...
Silentcewing posted...
What if a zombie used Psycho Shift?

I think the zombies are just human zombies, unless your pokemon get infected and can't get cured because lack of items.

Well we have many times mentioned pokemon getting infected because they were attacked by zombies in this thread. It seems reasonable to assume that other pokemon were infected as well. However due to the effectiveness of flying and such it seems that pokemon lose their superhuman abilities once they become zombified. I guess that this means that a zombie couldn't use psycho shift, but I still think that the zombie condition probably behaves like a status. Anyway this is all hypothetical thinking about an even more hypothetical topic, and thus isn't really relevant.

Anyway, To the new topic!
Silent
#336ZsoltexPosted 4/21/2014 8:07:13 AM
I dont suppose anyone copied any of the previous submissions? I'm considering doing that at the moment, then again if we can just get through em really fast I suppose it wouldnt be necessary : D
#337james009223Posted 4/21/2014 3:00:31 PM
Sodowoodo, tympole, kaputos
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960100-pokemon-soulsilver-version/68231316
#338MaxgroundPosted 4/21/2014 11:26:07 PM
Zsoltex posted...
I dont suppose anyone copied any of the previous submissions? I'm considering doing that at the moment, then again if we can just get through em really fast I suppose it wouldnt be necessary : D

i dont think were going to get to them all that fast, its best if someone copied. Better safe than sorry
#339MaxgroundPosted 4/21/2014 11:27:46 PM
james009223 posted...
Sodowoodo, tympole, kaputos

if you want this to get rated, please move it to the newest one (link above). its more fun over there too (imho)
#340Unbridled9Posted 4/24/2014 7:48:31 AM
Sableye: Cut, Rest, Foul Play, Shadow ball. Any held item. Since Sableye is ghost-type it can't die to Zombies, so I teach it cut to harvest lumber as well as to cut the limbs off of any annoying zombies that get too close. Hard to attack me without legs or arms!

Gulpin: Ice Beam, Rest, Strength, Rain Dance. Any held item. Teach Gulpin Ice Beam and use it to freeze those annoying zombies that Sableye doesn't hack apart.

Munna: Yawn, Future sight, dream eater, rest. Any held item. Use it to help me keep rested and on the go constantly as well as keep my other two mons co-ordinated. Yawn, a way to guarentee that animals will sleep, will be useful for hunting wild game if nothing else as well.

My plan is to stake out an area and actively clear it of zombies first with a sizable amount of resources and decently remote before building myself some sturdy walls to keep the zombies out and forming a field to grow crops in. Strength keeps objects from blocking me and, in a pinch, can blockade the zombies out as well, so I'll survive. Could probably use Gulpin as storage but I'd rather get an actual backback. My goal here is more 'long-term survival' than 'fighting a massive horde', especially since the initial wave is the only thing I'm worried about. Afterwards simply built up environmental damage from running into various sharp things just laying around and difficulty in repopulating will keep me safe. Rain Dance can keep my crops watered and potentially allow me to move out into the desert as well (so that the natural heat destroys the zombies).

Keep the zombies unable to even get near me and plan for the long-term. That's my strategy.
---
The enemy of knowledge is ignorance, not religion.