This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need 3 Bug types for my Bug team...

#11TheForevergeloPosted 4/6/2014 5:03:10 PM
Scizor so you can use Defog to get rid of Stealth Rock.
---
3DS FC: 3797 6318 8175 - IGN: Angelo - Chansey Safari
List: http://tinyurl.com/TheForevergeloList
#12wind64aPosted 4/6/2014 5:03:12 PM
Have you tried using Vivillon? Durant can be fun for trolling at least.
---
Official Fairy-Type Elite 4 of GFAQS MGM PokeLeague Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
#13DragrathPosted 4/6/2014 5:21:16 PM
well the obvious ones are Scizor or Scolipede as you said you didn't want Volcarona Galvantula or Heracross.

For the last option as your running out of candidates that are potentially viable for a mono type though most are potentially outclassed, you can pick from: Accelgor Buterfree, Crustle, Durant, Escavalier, Forretress, Leavanny, Ninjask, Scyther, Shedinja, Venemoth, Vivillon, Yanmega,( or if using a rain team you might get away with using Armaldo and Parasect but this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel...)

I also have to warn you Mothium is one of the worst quiver dancers on par with beautifly... and nearly Delcatty bad... unless you really want to use it you would be better off replacing it... :( (why can't they make every Pokemon viable :( )

though may I ask you why you eliminated Volcarona Heracross and Galvantula from the selection? Do you not have any way of getting them? If so I have left over Larvesta eggs...

Its pretty dangerous to cut out such prominent bugs as there are so few usable bugs it is pretty hard that is like making a dragon team and removing Garchomp and Dragonite...

also Drapion is not a bug type, so if Drapion is legal for your team, so are Gliscor and Flygon... in this case take Gliscor or Flygon...
#14cloud_8f8f(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 5:56:32 PM(edited)
Dragrath posted...
well the obvious ones are Scizor or Scolipede as you said you didn't want Volcarona Galvantula or Heracross.

For the last option as your running out of candidates that are potentially viable for a mono type though most are potentially outclassed, you can pick from: Accelgor Buterfree, Crustle, Durant, Escavalier, Forretress, Leavanny, Ninjask, Scyther, Shedinja, Venemoth, Vivillon, Yanmega,( or if using a rain team you might get away with using Armaldo and Parasect but this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel...)

I also have to warn you Mothium is one of the worst quiver dancers on par with beautifly... and nearly Delcatty bad... unless you really want to use it you would be better off replacing it... :( (why can't they make every Pokemon viable :( )

though may I ask you why you eliminated Volcarona Heracross and Galvantula from the selection? Do you not have any way of getting them? If so I have left over Larvesta eggs...

Its pretty dangerous to cut out such prominent bugs as there are so few usable bugs it is pretty hard that is like making a dragon team and removing Garchomp and Dragonite...

also Drapion is not a bug type, so if Drapion is legal for your team, so are Gliscor and Flygon... in this case take Gliscor or Flygon...

Volcarona, Galvantula, and Heracross will not be used because I don't like Heracross and I do not have access to Galvy and Volcarona. I have no access to Internet outside of my phone.

Also, Drapion evolves from a bug type. That is why I count it. Gliscor and Flygon do not.
---
Official Reshiram of the Pokemon X and Y boards