This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Proof the Gen 1 is the worst gen evar

#1GangstaLizard95Posted 4/6/2014 8:19:05 PM
Here r the reasins why Gen 1 is the worst generashon evar.

1. Story: There is no story! Iz just some emo trainer battling 8 weak jim leederz and sometimz facing of against his sissy rival and defeat the champion.

2. Characterz: If you thout N was emo, then Red will do the trick. he never emotes at all and thus hez so blan. Team Rocket is pretty much the worst bad guys in history. they are so weak even a kid can beat them. Giovanni is way more emo than Lysdarne and he is most generic bad guy evar. he's so generic even a kid pretending to be villain will beat him at a contest. The rival is preety much the worst character of Gen 1. all he does whine whine whine about him being better than you despite him being much weakr than a magikarp.

3. Pokémon: good lord the pokemon. they are the weakest of all the generations. they are so weak and badly designed even a baby pokemon can beat them in one hit, especially towards charizerd. Mewtwo is the only good pokemon, but even he's not enough to save this pathetic excus of a generson.

Gens 2-6 FTW
#2Pkmn1234Posted 4/6/2014 8:24:36 PM(edited)
Oh Hail no
gen 3 in my opinion is the worst gen
1 is master race
---
Hello Ill go nice when we trade fc 5215 0212 7527
#3Pickley-Posted 4/6/2014 8:20:48 PM
lol
---
''Shy Guy always says Rear. Why does he say that? Rear, rear, rear. Is it something about rears that he likes? I dunno.'' - some post i saw
#4MyNameIsGibsonPosted 4/6/2014 8:21:11 PM
I hope instead of just getting ignored, this post starts a massive flame war. I've been needing an excuse to eat some popcorn
---
3DS FC: 0576-5058-1932 IGN: Gibson
Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Espurr, Duosion
#5SilverZangoosePosted 4/6/2014 8:22:36 PM
MyNameIsGibson posted...
I hope instead of just getting ignored, this post starts a massive flame war. I've been needing an excuse to eat some popcorn

Just wait until Charman5 gets online. Then you can expect a nuclear level flame war on this topic, along with mine. That Gen 5/6 fanboy never learns...
---
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.
#6MyNameIsGibsonPosted 4/6/2014 8:25:08 PM
SilverZangoose posted...
MyNameIsGibson posted...

Just wait until Charman5 gets online. Then you can expect a nuclear level flame war on this topic, along with mine. That Gen 5/6 fanboy never learns...

I'm very excited now I'll start the microwave
---
3DS FC: 0576-5058-1932 IGN: Gibson
Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Espurr, Duosion
#7Corporal_CorpulPosted 4/6/2014 8:32:25 PM
MyNameIsGibson posted...

Then watch a 1/2 out of 100 stars movie.
---
If you can't see them, then they can't see you...
Does that mean blind people are invisible?
#8GallantChaddymnPosted 4/6/2014 8:38:33 PM(edited)
"Hey guys! let us bash archaic games that came out in 96 and use its new and improved sequels as a basis for how bad they are"
/trolltopic
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040
#9Matthew3DSGamerPosted 4/6/2014 8:40:21 PM
GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES HERE!
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

sorry for the caps
---
3DS FC: 3351-4614-3880
PM me if you add me.
#10Corporal_CorpulPosted 4/6/2014 8:43:16 PM
Matthew3DSGamer posted...
GET YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES HERE!
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

sorry for the caps

Why do I need two of each? And why did you blast out my eardrums?
---
If you can't see them, then they can't see you...
Does that mean blind people are invisible?