This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Golem is the most useless evovle-thru-trade poke, right?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Golem is the most useless evovle-thru-trade poke, right?
2 years ago#11
Xavuu posted...
Yeah pretty much. You'd think after 6 gens of it being worthless they'd give it a buff.

The Sturdy buff in Gen 5? And in Gen 6, Golem had its base attack increased from 110 to 120.

And Golem was far from worthless in Gen 1 and 2.
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
2 years ago#12
zelionx posted...
Phantump lvl 1 is better to WT

I'd have to breed those, not sit in victory road throwing Quickballs.
Now we are here we know it's too late! Today we hope to find some closure!
Silently waiting, do you hear a calling? Look into the wanting eyes, I'm still here!
2 years ago#13
AV Golem was surprisingly effective when I used it. WP Golem can surprise with rock polish, but Ryperior does it better.
You just wasted three seconds reading this, and another five seconds thinking about it afterwards.
2 years ago#14
Well if you happen to save lets say a Raichu for last in a 1 vs one battle and the opponent has a Golem and you happen to not have surf or focus blast or at least grass knot or signal beam. Prepare for a funeral.
FC: 1822-0244-5838. IGN X:Nanami, Y:Shizumi. Safaris X:Steel-Klang, Ferroseed & Klefki Y:Unknown-NoData, NoData & NoData. Vivillon Pattern: Archipelago
2 years ago#15
Huntail.
Pokemon Y FC: 1177-7400-8683 Safari: Kakuna, Whirlipede, Venomoth
2 years ago#16
Lucidious89 posted...
Huntail.

That one requires an item to evolve, though. Not the best for TC's intended Wonder Trade shenanigans.
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
2 years ago#17
Good for a trick room team and can withstand plenty of priority attacks since most are physical in nature?
Or just good to last long enough for Explosion?

I don't know, but either way it has Rock Head and yet can't even learn Head Smash. I guess it makes some sort of sense since no neck = no headbutt but come on!
Currently playing - A game for hardcore fans only... And Pokemon Y
FC: 0834 1768 1458. Friend Safari(Electric): Electrode, Electabuzz, Galvantula
2 years ago#18
quite sad. i mean, it looks really cool unlike Geodude and Graveler. it could even pass for being Dragon type with that head and claws yet learn none compared to Altaria.
This is the internet. You know the price it comes with when you have entered the filth and scum of this world.
2 years ago#19
If you were breeding/genning, I'd say to give out steadfast female modest machoke with attract, fire blast, focus blast, and incinerate nicknamed (S)HE-MAN MotU
2 years ago#20
kn2ply posted...
If you were breeding/genning, I'd say to give out steadfast female modest machoke with attract, fire blast, focus blast, and incinerate nicknamed (S)HE-MAN MotU

Or, just make it male and nickname it JUNKTHRUST and WT them freely.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Golem is the most useless evovle-thru-trade poke, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived