This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Power saves codes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New Power saves codes

User Info: wellington

wellington
2 years ago#1
Quick egg hatch code and some more event codes and a wonder card Pokémon modifier
http://tinyurl.com/nbmwfot
calling all chess fans http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=576430

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
2 years ago#2
Yay
Still waiting for IV Changer/Nature Changer/Volcanion
Member of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club ID:00004 Dragon Gym Leader Badge:Myth Badge
FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry//http://i.imgur.com/kCC4Ave.gif

User Info: SageGoku

SageGoku
2 years ago#3
Are these also up for Y?Too lazy to check.
Hawlucha, Hoot Hoot and Farfetch'd. My F***ing terrible friend safari
FC:0345-0602-1492

User Info: wellington

wellington
2 years ago#4
Don't have Y but most likely
calling all chess fans http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=576430

User Info: Zexda15

Zexda15
2 years ago#5
I have Y, they are up for it.
FC: 0232-9387-7481 Bug Safari IGN :Jared

User Info: Sh4uir

Sh4uir
2 years ago#6
The Wondercard Code can give you HA Mons (Tyrantrum, Aurora, Gen2/5 starters, legends like zapdos etc), but the usual unreleased stuff ads up i.e cannot trade, no rating battles blabla (oh and no diancie, volcanion or hoopa possible instead you get a bulbasaur)
3DS Friend Code: 2621-2601-7696 / Pokemon IGN: Sonoshee
Friend Safari - Ice Type with Delibird, Beartic and Dewgong

User Info: deafdood

deafdood
2 years ago#7
Sh4uir posted...
The Wondercard Code can give you HA Mons (Tyrantrum, Aurora, Gen2/5 starters, legends like zapdos etc), but the usual unreleased stuff ads up i.e cannot trade, no rating battles blabla (oh and no diancie, volcanion or hoopa possible instead you get a bulbasaur)

The HA is a dice roll, meaning it's randomly generated. I tried with a Bulbasaur, got overgrow. Tried again and got a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll, it's HA. I want a separate code solely to get one with its' HA and I'll be a happy camper.
3DS FC: 4484-8510-2826, Pokemon X IGN: Kevin
Flying safari: Farfetch'd, Tranquill and Fletchinder

User Info: Sh4uir

Sh4uir
2 years ago#8
deafdood posted...
Sh4uir posted...

The HA is a dice roll, meaning it's randomly generated. I tried with a Bulbasaur, got overgrow. Tried again and got a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll, it's HA. I want a separate code solely to get one with its' HA and I'll be a happy camper.

If the HA is not unreleased just use pokegen/check for it?
Its main purpose for all powersave user right now is to get more unreleased stuff IMO (HA Screlp, Tyrantum, etc)
3DS Friend Code: 2621-2601-7696 / Pokemon IGN: Sonoshee
Friend Safari - Ice Type with Delibird, Beartic and Dewgong

User Info: deafdood

deafdood
2 years ago#9
Sh4uir posted...
deafdood posted...
Sh4uir posted...

If the HA is not unreleased just use pokegen/check for it?
Its main purpose for all powersave user right now is to get more unreleased stuff IMO (HA Screlp, Tyrantum, etc)

My point wasn't trying to get a HA bulbasaur, my point was the HA for ANY generated pokemon is not guaranteed, it's random. That's stupid in my opinion. I want a code that can change its' ability or generates one with its' HA in the first place.
3DS FC: 4484-8510-2826, Pokemon X IGN: Kevin
Flying safari: Farfetch'd, Tranquill and Fletchinder

User Info: mariopokefan17

mariopokefan17
2 years ago#10
is this for real?
I love 5iv ghost shinies
3754-8000-1945 IGN JEFFAFA
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New Power saves codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived