This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me Breed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Help me Breed
2 years ago#1
Hi, I'm new at this breeding thing & I don't even expect to get the perfect poke or anything...
But here's my situation. I have an Adamant Hitmontop but i realized that it can only learn Hi Jump Kick via Breeding so I caught a female Meditite which learns it at 32.
My question is.. If i make them breed won't the egg be a Meditite egg since it's the female passed on? As well as her Jolly nature.. I want the egg to be adamant tyrogue with hi jump kick...

How do I go about getting that done? Thanks!
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
2 years ago#2
Would getting a Female Tyrogue evolving it to something so it can breed, then catching a male meditite leveling it to 32 making them have an egg which should be a tyrogue with hi jump kick... evolving that so it can breed then breeding it with an adamant ditto do the trick?
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
2 years ago#3
Seems like Tyrogues can't be female... back to the drawing board..
2 years ago#4
Evolve tyrogue to hitmonlee, learns HJK by level up, then breed with ditto.
www.club1kjho.com http://tinyurl.com/falchionnetradelist
MH4, Pokemon Y FC: 4441-9436-0978 IGN: Falchion
2 years ago#5
Yeah, and the main sites actually list egg moves available, but that species is 100% male, so it's not possible as far as I know.
FC 1650 2430 9842 IGN: Chuck = Ice (Delibird,Bergmite,Lapras)
TSV = 1193 My trades are at http://tinyurl.com/obs2suh
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Help me Breed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived