This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the most unpopular Pokemon?

#21theColonial825(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 8:56:14 PM
waterdeepchu posted...
A lot of pokemon are now terrifying when used right. For instance, Farfetch'd. If you give him Stick, any time he uses an increased critical chance move, it will always crit. Leaf Blade has a 90 power and will always crit.

Farfetch'd is dangerous.

I'm glad they give you a reason to use the ones that seemed like they fell by the wayside from the start. Other than just catching them for completion only.

A poison dragon sounds interesting. Dragons got railed pretty hard when these games first came out.

Togepi got another one...I'm not surprised actually
#22likeabosssssPosted 4/8/2014 8:57:42 PM
Oddish
---
I don't like pie, pie likes me
Y FC: 4124-5557-4658 (FIRE) Magmar, Fletchinder and Pyroar IGN is Gabe
#23XavuuPosted 4/8/2014 8:59:59 PM
Charizard. I mean, who the f*** uses that?
---
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
#24CosmoesisPosted 4/8/2014 9:02:14 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
No one likes Dunsparce unironically

No one

I think the only time I used Dunsparce is to raise it just so it could learn ancient power to bread with my Swinub to get Mamoswine. I'm pretty sure it was the only pokemon that learns ancient power by leveling up that can also bread with Swinub.
---
3DS > FC: 2793-1367-0750 ign: Trevor
Message me for: D/P/P HH/SS B/W/B2/W2 friend codes
#25Corporal_CorpulPosted 4/8/2014 9:07:46 PM
Xavuu posted...
Charizard. I mean, who the f*** uses that?

Meganium is da s***.
---
If you can't see them, then they can't see you...
Does that mean blind people are invisible?
#26theColonial825(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 9:16:09 PM
Cosmoesis posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...

No one

I think the only time I used Dunsparce is to raise it just so it could learn ancient power to bread with my Swinub to get Mamoswine. I'm pretty sure it was the only pokemon that learns ancient power by leveling up that can also bread with Swinub.

I remember those now after looking them up. were they any good? I Never used them.

In fact, I don't remember the go- to ones for Gold OR Silver. I remember using that daily gift thing a few times but otherwise I played Gold solo.
#27CosmoesisPosted 4/8/2014 9:25:14 PM
theColonial825 posted...
Cosmoesis posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...

No one

I remember those now after looking them up. were they any good? I Never used them.

In fact, I don't remember the go- to ones for Gold OR Silver. I remember using that daily gift thing a few times but otherwise I played Gold solo.

No, they kinda suck even in-game and I never liked them for battle or design
---
3DS > FC: 2793-1367-0750 ign: Trevor
Message me for: D/P/P HH/SS B/W/B2/W2 friend codes
#28theColonial825(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 10:15:29 PM
Cosmoesis posted...
theColonial825 posted...
Cosmoesis posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...

No one

No, they kinda suck even in-game and I never liked them for battle or design

Eh, oh well.
#29Musou_KnightPosted 4/8/2014 10:30:42 PM
Sunkern and Sunflora.......
---
Screw the rules, I have money
#30theColonial825(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 7:07:48 AM
Musou_Knight posted...
Sunkern

Dang Forgot about those lol.