This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the most unpopular Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are the most unpopular Pokemon?
1 year ago#31
I didn't know what a Maractus was. Lol... I hardly even recognized it when I google'd it.
---
I seem to get modded every 2-3 days. You break my heart, GameFA- Damn it... there goes my Karma.
1 year ago#32
bonann posted...
I didn't know what a Maractus was. Lol... I hardly even recognized it when I google'd it.

I guess he was...

DESERTed?

1 year ago#33
I ran into a wild skitty, and almost forgot it was a gen 3 pokemon, thought it was some new fairy type cat.
---
Self proclaimed Crag trotter of the Gamefaqs boards
2DS FC 2638 - 1134 - 1121 CAB-BAGE!!
1 year ago#34
Were any Moon Stone Pokemon worth it?
1 year ago#35
OP: you are.
1 year ago#36
Male Combee. Entire moveset is Sweet Scent, Gust, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz. (I didn't even know about Bug Buzz. Apparently that was new in Black 2 & White 2.) It looks like they could also get some moves from tutoring in previous generations. But basically they're only good for collecting Honey.
1 year ago#37
theColonial825 posted...

Nidoking and Nidoqueen were really good in-game since they had incredibly good coverage during a time when movepools were limited all around. They were only so-so competitively though because of their typing (weak to a bunch of the most common moves like Blizzard/Ice Beam, Earthquake, Surf/Hydro Pump, and Psychic).
---
Friend Code: 0104-0344-6970
1 year ago#38
Rat_a_tat posted...
theColonial825 posted...

Nidoking and Nidoqueen were really good in-game since they had incredibly good coverage during a time when movepools were limited all around. They were only so-so competitively though because of their typing (weak to a bunch of the most common moves like Blizzard/Ice Beam, Earthquake, Surf/Hydro Pump, and Psychic).

Sheer Force + Life Orb + dat coverage, however, makes they incredibly potent offensively. Give Nidoking a little Sticky Web support and you'll be plowing through your opposition.

theColonial825 posted...
bonann posted...

I guess he was...

DESERTed?

That was bad and you should feel bad. Oh, and it didn't help that Maractus was a rare-ish encounter in ONLY ONE area of B/W/2 (Desert Resort).
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (Name: Ensei), Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 Friend Safari: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent
Steel types are the best!
(edited by RAcastBlaster)
1 year ago#39
Wormadam, it has some decent bulk though and can set-up rocks.
---
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
1 year ago#40
I was looking around a wiki... tell me people don't use Doublade. What's up with that one
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are the most unpopular Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived