This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The hell? Is it impossible to catch Tgat level 15 Snorlax?

#1DepreceV2Posted 4/9/2014 5:25:12 AM
I never has this much trouble catching a Pokemon besides legendary ones and such. Dropped its HP really low and he breaks out of great balls and ultra balls at level 15. Wtf?
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta
#2DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 5:25:36 AM
To catch*
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta
#3jEr3mYPosted 4/9/2014 5:27:21 AM
DepreceV2 posted...
To catch*

Why did you correct a spelling error that wasn't actually an error, yet ignore the word that was misspelt??
---
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 28 - updated 2 April 2014
#4DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 5:28:30 AM
jEr3mY posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
To catch*

Why did you correct a spelling error that wasn't actually an error, yet ignore the word that was misspelt??

Lmao! Wow. Ultimate fail there
---
#5jEr3mYPosted 4/9/2014 5:31:22 AM(edited)
DepreceV2 posted...
jEr3mY posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
To catch*

To add insult to injury…. "I never has this much" is also incorrect, yet went "unfixed"….. lol
---
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 28 - updated 2 April 2014
#6DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 5:32:47 AM
jEr3mY posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
jEr3mY posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
To catch*

To add insult to injury…. "I never has this much" is also incorrect, yet went "unfixed"….. lol

-_-
---
#7fedartzPosted 4/9/2014 5:36:03 AM
TC. Your Sig. Its Amazing. Just Saiyin.
---
FC: 1478 - 5012 - 5198 IGN Fedora
Poison Safari - Garbodor - Muk - Gloom
#8DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 5:37:06 AM
fedartz posted...

Lol. Fits me perfectly right now
---
#9KapuxaPosted 4/9/2014 5:38:28 AM
Pokémon catch rates have nothing to do with their levels. Could be 1, could be 100, the formula used when the ball is thrown does not use the pkmns level.
#10jEr3mYPosted 4/9/2014 5:38:50 AM
DepreceV2 posted...
fedartz posted...

Lol. Fits me perfectly right now

I think that was the point...
---