This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Game Freak needs to take some lessons from Sakurai and Namco-Bandai.

#1Solar_CrimsonPosted 4/11/2014 10:14:07 AM
Smash for 3DS is going to run at 60 FPS even with 3D on, with a lot more going on onscreen; I find that pretty amazing. Meanwhile, this game struggles with 3D with even only two Pokemon onscreen, and even lags during certain Horde battles (notably the Trevenant horde); so much so that the 3D effect is disabled for most of the game.

Hopefully when Z or whatever comes out, Game Freak would have become more adept at working with the 3DS.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QwXVve3.png
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - 3DS FC: 1504-6082-4629 | NNID / PSN: SolarCrimson
#2AurawhispererPosted 4/11/2014 10:20:09 AM
Think Gamefreak needs to focus on making the game itself better and put more work into it than the average pokemon yearly plan.

Only problem is they care about money, and they know suckers like you, I, the fanbase globally will buy these games whether they're good or bad. Only way they'll change or start taking notes if when their profits go to crap
---
Pokemon X/Y... not so appealing. Done with this generation already
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.
#3Catluver17Posted 4/11/2014 10:35:03 AM
Sakurai? You want tripping in Pokemon?
---
Being intelligent is a full time job.
3DS FC 1633-4915-5991. Y Safari: Rock: Dwebble, Corsola, Rhydon.
#4zelionxPosted 4/11/2014 10:39:11 AM
Catluver17 posted...

Tripping has been included in only 1 of the 5 current smash bros games in existence
---
FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
I like churros
#5Solar_Crimson(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 10:44:27 AM
zelionx posted...
Catluver17 posted...

Tripping has been included in only 1 of the 5 current smash bros games in existence

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeverLiveItDown
---
http://i.imgur.com/QwXVve3.png
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - 3DS FC: 1504-6082-4629 | NNID / PSN: SolarCrimson
#6AmesangPosted 4/11/2014 10:45:12 AM
< *seeks Namco-Bandai mentioned*
< *is reminded of how stripped down SoulCalibur V felt outside of online play and character creation*
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#7DarkKirby2500Posted 4/11/2014 10:48:03 AM
I think Game Freak was likely aware of the problem, which is why the overworld has no 3D at all. There are a lot of places and a lot of evidence that X/Y is an incomplete game and it was rushed out to meet the worldwide release date.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#8AurawhispererPosted 4/11/2014 11:01:44 AM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
I think Game Freak was likely aware of the problem, which is why the overworld has no 3D at all. There are a lot of places and a lot of evidence that X/Y is an incomplete game and it was rushed out to meet the worldwide release date.

I'm glad that there's a person on this board that realizes this. I remember when I first stated this after a month of its release how much troll/flaming I received due to blind fanboyism
---
#9Catluver17Posted 4/11/2014 11:05:06 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
DarkKirby2500 posted...

I'm glad that there's a person on this board that realizes this. I remember when I first stated this after a month of its release how much troll/flaming I received due to blind fanboyism

How laughable if so, seeing every main Pokemon game starts off incomplete, only to get the full version some time later *Yellow, Crystal, etc*
---
Being intelligent is a full time job.
3DS FC 1633-4915-5991. Y Safari: Rock: Dwebble, Corsola, Rhydon.
#10AurawhispererPosted 4/11/2014 11:07:36 AM
Catluver17 posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...
DarkKirby2500 posted...

How laughable if so, seeing every main Pokemon game starts off incomplete, only to get the full version some time later *Yellow, Crystal, etc*

You must've missed the blind bandwagon then because that's what I had to deal with and why I left the board until all the nostalgia/buffoons left.
---