This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When you play a Pokemon game what portion do look forward to/play the most?

#11paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 8:04:55 AM
WolfJounin posted...
The main story, because I am the most carefree during that time. Don't care about no EV's (Though I did in XY due to super training lol...), don't usually care about nature as long as it isn't horrible, and use any of my favorite Pokemon (as opposed to only using my favorite Pokemon that are competitively good).

same for me, this is really the first gen i have paid much attention to evs. part of why i like in game too is i can be more carefree. part of why i kinda hate it when im trying to get a certain pokemon in trade and folks offer me a perfect pokemon, its like i don't care if its perfect, and don't want to be stuck with one, that i'll end up feeling like is a waist if i use it.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#12Callista08Posted 4/14/2014 8:28:51 AM
Honestly.... I enjoy going after the legendaries the most. That's probably the most saddening thing about X/Y. Their really is no lore or stories at all. I loved Gen4 for all the stories, and lore behind like Darkrai/Cresselia, the lake Guardians, the Time/Space/Distortion.

Arceus, and how him and Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, play back to the ruins of alph from GSC. I feel it gives me accomplishment in the games. The entire game is battle based, it's nice to see story.
---
3DS FC: 3668-8577-0665
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)
#13DarkHeroRavenPosted 4/14/2014 8:46:42 AM
Competing with friends.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
3DS FC: 3866-8144-2758 Pokemon Y IGN: Raven // PSN: RavenTheObsidian
#14paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 11:23:38 AM
Callista08 posted...
Honestly.... I enjoy going after the legendaries the most. That's probably the most saddening thing about X/Y. Their really is no lore or stories at all. I loved Gen4 for all the stories, and lore behind like Darkrai/Cresselia, the lake Guardians, the Time/Space/Distortion.

Arceus, and how him and Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, play back to the ruins of alph from GSC. I feel it gives me accomplishment in the games. The entire game is battle based, it's nice to see story.

yeah, the story is what im looking for. which sadly in game isn't always stellar. but still the story behind the legendaries is cool. as is the stories behind some of the pokemon/their designs/types/moves and all the crazy thought that goes into them.
---
.....said an 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071