This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 4

#251Chrizzel28Posted 4/21/2014 8:57:54 AM
"Great... You can't even take a rest or someone that doesn't know their place will try and attack your allies... Turn this boat around, we only need half of the forces. I shall see to it that they will never leave Nature Island..." Robin said, being seriously annoyed by this happening during his resting.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#252SorceressTharjaPosted 4/21/2014 9:02:29 AM
Flake Island
"No... I suppose I'm not the type to lose fights... and it was a draw." Tharja scowled at Fate. "I got teleported against my will into this strange pocket dimension and my opponent was basically the god of that dimension able to manipulate it however he wished. Anyway... I should be returning to Robin at some point. I'll stay for however long it takes me to heal - assuming that's okay."
---
Ridete alta voce
#253slomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 9:05:57 AM
"Very well, sir. I'll go to Charge Island with these soldiers we got from Nature, as I don't think they want to return back again," Carl replied. "Turn this ship around!"
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#254toad878Posted 4/21/2014 9:14:27 AM
Nature Island:

By now, Gothitelle had found all of the higher members, and was heading towards Nature Palace. The majority of the Nature Island citizens had seen their planning and taken the Bronzor out, but a few of the Bronzor had hypnotized some Grass Types.
#255Chrizzel28Posted 4/21/2014 9:30:43 AM
Fate ~ Flake Island

"Sounds like a bit of a stretch... Yet you're strong, so I guess that there's truth in what you say... Go ahead and rest up here, and tell me when you want to see brother, as I want to see him too."
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#256HydrelgonzekPosted 4/21/2014 9:39:53 AM
As they walked to the village, Iliek noticed that the others were not doing much in particular.
---
My empire seeks to defeat all. Please submit.
Hydregionzek has bad tastes in Pokemon. Latios FTW
#257The_DragonwPosted 4/21/2014 9:46:43 AM
"Seems that they haven't done much since we left...strange."

Blaziken

A winged Tyranitar and a black Garchomp? Interesting.

Braviary

Perhaps I'll go somewhere. I might find something interesting...

With that, he flew away from Runway. In the direction of Crevice.

There's probably more...others, but I'm not too sure of what species they could be.

D:

---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#258slomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 10:03:14 AM
Julian - Draco Island

It would make sense that a plate is on its respective island. I should go to Venom or Charge and see if I can find them.

"After all, Giratina said that it told the commander about this," he said to himself and flew to Charge Island.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#259XYSRTSEPosted 4/21/2014 12:39:15 PM
Shade Island, Capitol building

Inside the capitol building alone Bisharp walks through a narrow hallway and into an office like room with a weavile staring out of a window in it.

"Ah, Sumato. I hate to interrupt, whatever it is your doing, but I would like to ask how the 'program' is doing."

The weavile turned to face the bisharp looking somewhat displeased.

"Taisa bure-" "I go by colonel."
"Right, 'colonel' you should really tell me before you're going to barge in, it gives me time to proper.""The program Sumato."

"Ah right the psychic program, it has been a success so far. We now know that enemy IS planning an attack."

"Excellent." Colonel said with a grin.
---
---
3DS FC: 2723 - 9427 - 6017 Friend safari: Snubbull, mawile, Clefairy official nothing of the made up board!
#260Chrizzel28Posted 4/21/2014 8:36:31 PM
Robin

As they approached the island again, Robin gave the soldiers instructions.

"All right, from what we've seen they're mostly Blaze Island troops, so the Dragons will go up first. However, Blaze Island hasn't launched an attack, so do not kill them, just ensure they won't be able to fight anymore. This is getting suspicious..."
---