This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 4

#261slomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 9:42:14 PM
Sea

As Julian was almost above Charge Island, he noticed a lone ship approaching it.

He descended to see that Carl and the Grass-types were on it.

"Where's the other ship?" Julian asked.

"Went back to Nature Island to fight off the rest of the invading troops," Carl replied.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#262Chrizzel28Posted 4/21/2014 9:49:10 PM
Robin

As Robin walked through the forests on the way to the palace, he was attacked by a few Fire types and Grass types, which he could easily recognise as being hypnotised. After ensuring they wouldn't fight anymore by using non-lethal attacks, he saw a Gothitelle in the distance.

She's definitely out of place here... Considering the nature of the Gothitelle evolution line, she's probably the puppeteer... Guess I'd better take care of her quickly.

As Robin thought this, he suddenly rushed at her, preparing to strike her down quickly.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#263toad878Posted 4/22/2014 12:10:20 AM(edited)
Nature Island:

Quickly, Gothitelle used Psychic to stop Robin from hurting her.
#264HydrelgonzekPosted 4/22/2014 3:00:38 AM
Iliek approached the village.

"We're back!"
---
My empire seeks to defeat all. Please submit.
Hydregionzek has bad tastes in Pokemon. Latios FTW
#265The_DragonwPosted 4/22/2014 3:44:51 AM
Kageryuu

"What's this? Oh, you're back. And you brought someone with you..."
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#266slomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 5:16:06 AM
Charge Island

As Julian figured that he won't be able to find the plate himself, he decided to search for someone that could help him.

I'm pretty sure that some of the former leadership sided with us after they were defeated. They could probably help.

I have no idea where the plate should be.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
#267Chrizzel28Posted 4/22/2014 8:09:15 AM
Robin ~ Nature Island

Robin then used his own Psychic to cancel it out. While he wasn't great at using it, he was good enough to enable full movement for himself again. He continued running at her, but then he suddenly disappeared.

For the Plates, try to have some imagination. For example, one place might consider it a treasure yet another place may onsider it junk, while another place doesn't even know it's a thing. There's many options for it.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#268toad878Posted 4/22/2014 8:26:39 AM
Magyk Island:

"Before we go into battle, should we think of a plan?" asked Zapo.

"You're right. I've been in Vespiquen's hive before, so I know what it looks like," replied Destiny.

"What does it look like?"

"Well, there's lots of trees around there, so if we hide behind the trees then jump out at Vespiquen, we should have a headstart. Of course there will be problems, but as long as they don't involve Vespiquen, then we should be fine."
#269slomaster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 8:32:59 AM(edited)
Julian - Charge Island

After a while, Julian managed to find a Galvantula that Julian saw on the main square on the day of the invasion.

"Do you know anything about a plate-shaped object?" Julian asked.

"Let me think of it for a moment...There is a myth about an object, just like you described. It is referred to as the Zap Plate," he replied.

Zap Plate. Sounds about right. "But was it ever mentioned in the myth where it was supposed to be located?"

"I'm not sure about this one. You're better off studying it yourself."

"Thanks for the help."

I don't have time for that, but an old person might know more.

Went for option 4: legendary artifact that no one found yet.
---
#270Chrizzel28Posted 4/22/2014 8:32:48 AM
Robin ~ Nature Island

As Robin reappeared, he gave Gothitelle a massive kick in the back, causing her to fall over.

"You should know what prey to pick, ma'am. You bit off more than you can chew."
---